TIDY!!

heartsfc_fan

Anyone catch a glimpse of the fine looking young lady who was presenting for BBC Alba (the game was shown tonight).

She was standing next to the away dugout before the game and at Half time (right next to where I sit) :P

Don't think I've laughed so much in my life at half time, she was getting so many whistles and shouts :rofl: ....kind of wishing I'd got a photo :rolleyes:

Carl Weathers
Anyone catch a glimpse of the fine looking young lady who was presenting for BBC Alba (the game was shown tonight).

She was standing next to the away dugout before the game and at Half time (right next to where I sit) :P

Don't think I've laughed so much in my life at half time, she was getting so many whistles and shouts :rofl: ....kind of wishing I'd got a photo :rolleyes:

Yeah.

Didn't hear any shouts but she wasnae bad!

the game is on bbc alba on saturday evening..............she was quite pretty :)

your hormoes playing up lol????

Always buddy

My nose always starts sniffing when I hear skirt being mentioned

anyway less chat and more pictures I wanna see this trollop

think this could be her. though her hair colour has changed.

300evelyn_coull.jpg

evelyn coull

She looked a tad better then that tonight I must say....

Tonights game or the Inverness game?

hearts v hamilton is on bbc alba on saturday at 5.30pm.

followed by the hobos v sheep game.

hearts v hamilton is on bbc alba on saturday at 5.30pm.

followed by the hobos v sheep game.

p!sh, if it was the ICT game I'd have spent the afternoon in a cocoon and watched the game as live

think this could be her. though her hair colour has changed.

300evelyn_coull.jpg

evelyn coull

the other ladies from bbc alba

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/09_september/15/alba4.shtml

That is her.

Her mate (producer wifey) is fitter. Its pretty good they sit along from me so I can see replays of incidents on there little monitors. Could see that Nade was on side and also seen Obua getting taken out off the ball. (think it was him)

Archived