WTF 3pts & still NOT HAPPY

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

That was a joke tonight

clinging on with not ambitition.

subs were a disgrace, ande subbed & kannae last 90 mins WTF!

wewere lucky, we were lucky against ICT & nearly got piped.

zaliusless walked right back into the team & people were shouting at ME for having a go at players getting paid up to 3xthe ammount of MY wage to watch them laze about on the club ive supported all my life.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

rant over

Scott_HMFC1874

Nade was injured mate.

Unless you would have liked him to stay on and feck his hamstring up completely?

Agree with you on everything else though, scraped through against Hamilton tonight, after the first half, we just sat back and defended. no intention of getting another goal.

pupstersajambo

Nade was taken off as he indicated to the bench that he was struggling with his right hamstring.

The defence weren't the problem tonight, Berra was class and Big Zal had a solid game, particularly after the heavy knock he took right below the shin pad in the 1st half.

The problem was with the midfield not being able to hold the ball very well and then sitting too deep in he last 20 minutes. Ruben has showed nothing to merit a starting place and I'm reserving judgement on Obua, however not feeling overly confident. He contributed very little tonight and I can't see what he's going to bring to the team that will benefit us.

No rant from me, like the majority that were there tonight, vey disappointed in the last 20-30 minutes of the 2nd half, but the most important thing was 3 points and move on.

Archived