Premium TV (Hearts TV)

K1874M

Any one had any problems with these clowns?

Just realised they changed my DD date without telling me... surely thats against the law??

Sexton Hardcastle

maybe shouldnt say this but..I dont have an account but my mate lets me use his. He canceled his account a year or so ago and he still gets to sign in and view everything.

Cancel yours and see if you get the same?

Also, being picky here but when viewing a video on the page half of its off the actual box so you need to view it in full screen to make it worth viewing.

maybe shouldnt say this but..I dont have an account but my mate lets me use his. He canceled his account a year or so ago and he still gets to sign in and view everything.

Cancel yours and see if you get the same?

Also, being picky here but when viewing a video on the page half of its off the actual box so you need to view it in full screen to make it worth viewing.

I know they're prob the worst company going but hearts still demand on using them.

Any way, legal eagles, tell me if what they have done it against the law, if it is I want to shaft them, would be different if the boot/shoe/welly was on the other foot.

MackaysCentreSpot

You will be told in advance about changes to your Direct Debit. If the company wishes to change the date or amount of your Direct Debit - it must let you know in advance, usually 10 working days before.

Say What Again
Any way, legal eagles, tell me if what they have done it against the law, if it is I want to shaft them, would be different if the boot/shoe/welly was on the other foot.

Looks like it Kenny

The direct debit guarantee applies to all banks and building societies taking part in the direct debit scheme. It says that:

If there is a change in the amount to be paid or the payment date, the person receiving the payment (the originator) must notify the customer in advance

If the originator or the bank/building society makes an error, the customer is guaranteed a full and immediate refund of the amount paid by the customer?s own bank or building society.

http://newsvendor.ukvending.eu/blog/_archives/2008/10/4/3914029.html

Archived