Kostadinov & Copil

allandssmith

All right folks.

Have been out of the loop abroad for a while and whilst keeping in touch with results etc have no idea what has happened to these tow lads! Supposeldy future stars of the JT's!

I know Copil went home in a huff during the summer but I thought he had come back. As for Branny, no idea where he's disappeared to! Anyone have any updates on either of them??

Much obliged.. :)

Its been at least 4 days since the last thread on these pair.

Mods - can we not just have a bleedin sticky at the top of the forum on them? Its the most boring topic on KB. By a country mile.

Just click a random number down the bottom of the thread pages.Sure there will be at least 1 thread wondering about our saviours from eastern europe.

Generic Username

Both played for the reserves in their last game and Branny has been a fairly regular starter for them.

They are only 17/18, absolutely ZERO need to rush them into the first team.

there both pash and we have dozens of better youths

You keep saying this but how many times have you seen them playing that qualifies you to be such an expert? I thought, after a couple of sensible posts from you yesterday, you might be seeing sense at last but I was mistaken. You're back at the wind-up again and are, without a shadow of doubt, the most annoying poster on Kickback.

jamboinglasgow
Both played for the reserves in their last game and Branny has been a fairly regular starter for them.

They are only 17/18, absolutely ZERO need to rush them into the first team.

sorry to be pedantic they are actully 18/19 but still need to given time, Copil has had a bad year, he appears to be keeping his head down so still needs to prove to the coaches but attitude is better.

Branny, most reports of his reserve team play seem to say he is improving in each game, however is often played right wing, I want him to be put upfront instead of Juho.

Its been at least 4 days since the last thread on these pair.

Mods - can we not just have a bleedin sticky at the top of the forum on them? Its the most boring topic on KB. By a country mile.

Just click a random number down the bottom of the thread pages.Sure there will be at least 1 thread wondering about our saviours from eastern europe.

Why :whoops: bother ?? the boys just looking for some help!!

Guest JamboRobbo
Why :whoops: bother ?? the boys just looking for some help!!

Indeed seemed a pretty reasonable question to me.

To answer the op, it seems neither are doing enough in reserves right now that you can expect them in the first team in the immediate future.

Need to see Glen and Templeton in there before Copil and Branny. Also hoping Visconte gets over his injury to put some competition on Driver.

Seymour M Hersh
there both pash and we have dozens of better youths

If you keep saying it some people might believe you eventually. It's really your constant abusing many of the young players that is really pash pincer.:hobofish:

Archived