Injuries and suspensions

Ryan Gosling

So, Kingston, Ksanavicius, Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas, Mrowiec and Stewart are all unavailable for tomorrow from the midfield. Add Tullberg up front too I suppose.

I wonder who'll be shoe-horned into right wing at the expense of David Templeton?

Eggert? Robbie? Thomson? Driver?

My money's on Eggert.

:sad:

So, Kingston, Ksanavicius, Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas, Mrowiec and Stewart are all unavailable for tomorrow from the midfield. Add Tullberg up front too I suppose.

I wonder who'll be shoe-horned into right wing at the expense of David Templeton?

My money's on Eggert.

I thought Kingston was available?

My money's on Eggert.

if that's the case then it's driver for me. obua or palazuelos can play down the other side.

My money's on Eggert.

Id say good chance Eggo will be RM. Duno tho. Never do

Is a cold wednesday night when we have loads of injuries the correct way to integrate a youngster into the first team?

What better time to integrate a youngster than against the bottom club at home?

How's Kingston out again ?

He said last week he was fit for the Smeg Mirren game.

Csaba says he's not 'mentally fit'. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Csaba says he's not 'mentally fit'. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

What a load of fecking pish.

Honestly, the amount of utter sheeite that comes from the club is bordering on the ridiculous.

Honestly, the amount of utter sheeite that comes from the club is bordering on the ridiculous.

:bravo:and 3 of these:):):).

I think he was suggesting Kingston is physically fine but doesn't feel 'ready' to play.

Ponce.

I think he was suggesting Kingston is physically fine but doesn't feel 'ready' to play.

Ponce.

then he wont feel ready to pick up his ?10,000 this week.

then again it could just as easily be someone else saying he's not playing.

that'll be the same for copil & branny then.

not mentally fit for the 1st team.

GIVE THEM A CHANCE FFS

Give it a rest.

Going on various reports from people that actually attend the reserve and u19 games these two have done nothing to merit a place in the first team squad.

What better time to integrate a youngster than against the bottom club at home?

Against the top club when we are expected to lose.

I don't think Hearts should wash their dirty linen in public. He is not playing. End of.

if that's the case then it's driver for me. obua or palazuelos can play down the other side.

I'd go for that.

Colonel Kurtz

Ponce.

Did basso ever play for hearts after his incident?

then he wont feel ready to pick up his ?10,000 this week.

then again it could just as easily be someone else saying he's not playing.

I think it closer to ?15,000 per week.

Balogh

Neilson Jonsson Berra Wallace

Aguiar Karipidis Palazuelos Driver

Obua

Nade

Although I wouldnt be surprised to see Zal in the middle and Jonsson to RB again.

Is he the same "mentaly unfit" like Elvis and Gordon and Hartley were at one point in their Hearts career.

Perhaps he is now getting utterly pished of with the way things are run now and had a wee word.

Balogh

Obua

Nade

Although I wouldnt be surprised to see Zal in the middle and Jonsson to RB again.

I would put money on Zal being in the team.

no bets please,it's just a figure of speach.

I would put money on Zal being in the team.

no bets please,it's just a figure of speach.

Zal and Berra are our first chice centre halves so it would hardly be a big surprise.

Or is it Romanov picking the team? :rolleyes:

Balogh

Obua

Nade

i think aguiar would be wasted out wide, he's far too good and valuable right in the middle. there's no stewart as well so we need some creativity in there.

i'll go for:

balogh

neilson karipidis berra wallace

driver aguiar jonsson obua

mole

nade

Colonel Kurtz
Is he the same "mentaly unfit" like Elvis and Gordon and Hartley were at one point in their Hearts career.

Perhaps he is now getting utterly pished of with the way things are run now and had a wee word.

Do you think that clocking your captain and insinuating that your teammates were racist for not taking his side are the actions of a player who sees his career at a club...purely theoretically off course,and only for discussion

Do you think that clocking your captain and insinuating that your teammates were racist for not taking his side are the actions of a player who sees his career at a club...purely theoretically off course,and only for discussion

And so was mine.

If that's right enough it would seem that its only people who are sooking up his fecking arse that aren't racist in the eyes of Mr Kingston.

What a fhanny (if true).

best in the land

-----------------balogh

neilson--jonnson---berra--wallace

------------karipidis

driver---aguair---ruben---obua

--------------nade

Chad Sexington

If that's true, the sooner we're shot of him the better.

a lot of folk have been saying that we've looked better with 2 banks of 4 so i hope it's a 4-4-1-1 rather than a 4-1-4-1. the only time i would go for a 4-1-4-1 would be if karipidis was in the holding role.

another one to throw into the hat for RM would be a guy who has played in there before...

makela.

not my choice but it could happen.

Colonel Kurtz
If that's true, the sooner we're shot of him the better.

I was responding to a suggestion that LK was taking some stance a la Elvis on the way the club was being run,and suggesting an alternative scenario.

Do you think that the team spirit on saturday was better.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Zal and Berra are our first chice centre halves so it would hardly be a big surprise.

Or is it Romanov picking the team? :rolleyes:

Zaliukas is the worst Centre Half at the club.

And I'm talking about centre halfs from our 9 year olds to Christophe Berra.

It's becoming more and more apparent that Larry will be gone in January.

Lazy waste of space.

:mad:

I hope so, we could bring in 5 solid pro's for his wages.

I was responding to a suggestion that LK was taking some stance a la Elvis on the way the club was being run,and suggesting an alternative scenario.

Do you think that the team spirit on saturday was better.

No doubt that the team spirit is better when Kingston doesn't play. He plays for himself and not the team.

Saturday's second half was the most enjoyable of the season as the players all dug in and played for each other.

However, despite Kingston's prima donna tendencies, he has the ability to do 3 or 4 very good things during a game which justify his place in the side (unless the sort of carry on you mentioned has happened).

Charlie-Brown

With Miko injured and Stewart suspended the two players dropping out of saturdays squad it looks as if Zaliukas & Karipidis are the two players likely to come into the squad if Karipidis is fit and Kingston still unavailable.

Is a cold wednesday night when we have loads of injuries the correct way to integrate a youngster into the first team?

Did you watch Arsenal last night, if they are good enough they are old enough.

Guest JamboRobbo
Is 'mentally fit' newspeak for 'incorrect attitude' ?

I reckon it's news speak for dropped by fax cause we cannie afford to pay his wages or he's said the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Guest JamboRobbo

Nope, no surprise. But you just need to look at our defensive stats with and without Zaliukas to see that putting him back in the team would be a suicidal move.

He plays, we concede, repeatedly due to his individual blunders. When he doesn't play, we concede a hell of a lot less.

Charlie-Brown
I reckon it's news speak for dropped by fax cause we cannie afford to pay his wages or he's said the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Allegations & rumours of dressing room bother between Kingston & his team-mates also happened last season away to Kilmarnock, how true they are I don't know?

Archived