Miko out for 2 months

Bootboy100

Just been reported on the EEN.

Knee ligament damage.

that's a shame as he's been doing so well, looks like kingston better up his game then :mad:

My guess was ligaments form the challange and where he was holding his knee. We always start the season with too many RM's and now we have none depending on Kingston's fitness!

What's David Templeton's natural position? I'd like to see him getting a game at some point and it might as well be against the bottom team!

Shame for the guy. I hope he gets back to fitness soon.

I wonder if James McEveley, you know - the Scotland 'star' will be celebrating this news.

Buffalo Bill

1 Less Lith for the papers to moan about now. I wonder where these diots in the press will get their stories from.

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the journalists:eek:

Lets just hope that Kingston or whoever covers for him will put in the same amount of work that Miko does. Whatever else you think of the lad he never hides on the pitch.

He can't be injured, he just dives, acts and feigns all the time, doesn't he?!?

Seriously, it's a shame for him as he has done pretty well in 2008.

2 months meaning 2 months or 2 months meaning see you next season?

Bit of a blow. He was coming good. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

SoldierPalmer

Shame for the lad - he's been playing well this season - IMO with the right coaching he would be a cracking player - hope you get back to your best soon Miko

Looks like Zaliukas walks straight back in to the team . :mad:

Laszlo is preparing for tomorrow evening's visit of Hamilton to Tynecastle without Mikoliunas and the suspended Michael Stewart, however, Marius Zaliukas and Christos Karipidis will return to the squad.

The Lithuanian missed the victory at Love Street whilst serving a one-match suspension and Karipidis has recovered from a minor muscle complaint.

Laszlo continued: "Zaliukas is ready to come back and he can play against Hamilton. Karipidis could maybe have played against St Mirren but we did not want to risk something more serious with his injury.

"He had a knock on his muscle and it was very painful for him, but not something serious.

"He trained yesterday and again today and we hope everything will be okay from now on. He is in the squad."

Looks like the lack competition for the RM slot has opened up the chance for a return of the prodical number 28!!! :eek: :eek: :eek::P :p :P:P

Seriously though, thats unfortunate for Miko, must have been a sore one on Saturday.

he'll probably be accused of fooling medical science by feigning the injury, as well as being given the occassional red card for sitting in the wrong seat in the stand.

hurry back miko.

blondejamtart

We certainly seem to have more than our fair share of injuries at the moment - poor Miko, hope he's back fully fit as soon as possible. As others have said, he's had a decent season so far.

Looks like Zaliukas walks straight back in to the team . :mad:

Unfortunately this is what all feared would happen. I will be amazed if I turn up tomorrow and Zal is not in the team.

Thats a blow, Miko's had a pretty good year so far. Who'll play there now if Kingston, Chesny and Miko are out?

We should never have get rid of Beslija! :cool:

Zal is a bomb scare thats one of the main reasons i dont get why he gets his game week in week out :eek:

You do realise that Zalclueless is vlads man and therefore will be shoehorned in to the team no matter what.

With miko being out zal will have to play wedensday or even worse audrey.

I know Miko is a hate-figure for a lot of fans and he's done a lot to deserve this but by and large this season he's done a good job.

He tracks back more and seems less of a hothead which is a bonus. Give me him over Chesney any day.

Zal is a bomb scare thats one of the main reasons i dont get why he gets his game week in week out :eek:

zali can be a bombscare, but then again so can the bullet-heided, inbred, greeting, cheating half-wit zander diamond, and he's still rated by the space hopper calderwood.

Colonel Kurtz
You do realise that Zalclueless is vlads man and therefore will be shoehorned in to the team no matter what.

rhe defence wont change,unless the russian changes things tomorrow

To be fair, with Stewart out, we're probably going to need Karipidis in midfield, so other than bringing in Rapnik, I can't really see any alternatives...

Unfortunately this is what all feared would happen. I will be amazed if I turn up tomorrow and Zal is not in the team.

Why can't we just leave Eggert at Centre Back and play Thomson/Robbie at right wing back and leave Zaliukas on the bench or preferably in the stand?

I reckon it's changed already.

2 changes in fact.

I agree just got this pending doom feeling that zalclueless will play DM

I hope I am wrong I really

Does this mean that Ksanevicuis comes back into the team to give it the Lithuanian influence we apparently can't do without??

So do I :eek:

He obviously fancies himself as a Beckenbauer type at the back but he was like a fish out of water in MF :(

Bizarrely though, they stuck him in 'the hole' during the second half of a match at Tynie last year and he actually played as a foil quite well, even set up a scoring chance IIRC ;)

Back on topic though, all the best to Miko ................I actually like the wee rosy cheeked rascal

Why can't we just leave Eggert at Centre Back and play Thomson/Robbie at right wing back and leave Zaliukas on the bench or preferably in the stand?

Or at the airport or in the desert. Anywhere else.

Guest JamboRobbo
I reckon it's changed already.

2 changes in fact.

is the return of the bombscare one of them?

If he is, it'll pretty much be the straw to break the camels back for me.

Guest JamboRobbo

So Csaba wants the same defence. Lets see if he gets it.

Does this mean that Ksanevicuis comes back into the team to give it the Lithuanian influence we apparently can't do without??

He's got an achilles injury.

I suppose the management will attempt to justify it by claiming Zal and Berra are the first choice centre back pairing.

I want Zal to prove me wrong but I fear giving him time to do that will just mean more and more mistakes.

Anyway, how did a thread on Miko's injury get on to Zal?! Heehee (smilies don't work on this pc at work for some reason).

Whilst agreein with you I reckon there WILL be changes in defence. No point setting yourself up for a fall.

Should be an interesting lineup and potential fans splitter! The return of all those meandering pointless debates on hatkickers/sheep etc.

Has Ivaimmoreuselessthanbeniuselessskas actually been playing for Kaunas?

Im bracing myself for them to remember that he is still registered to hearts and he will be coming back :(

I think he'll play. I also believe that it'll be Casba's decision not VR's. :eek:

I think Zal will play at centre-half, I think Robbie will play right back, and I think Eggert and Karipidis will be in midfield.

It was only a matter of time before Miko was out injured he gets no protection at all.It seems as if most refs enjoy watching the opposition kick lumps out of him.

Thunderstruck

Who/what caused the injury?

As others have said, it is a pity he will be out for a while when he was one of the more consistent and determined members of team.

Archived