St James Centre shop-tickets

Morrissey1914

Morrissey1914

Know it has porbably been asked before but can one buy ticket for game tomorrow in St James Centre shop, recall a long queue only time I turned up to pay on the day this season so hope to avoid this tomorrow.

Tokyo Drifter
Know it has porbably been asked before but can one buy ticket for game tomorrow in St James Centre shop, recall a long queue only time I turned up to pay on the day this season so hope to avoid this tomorrow.

I've bought loads of tickets in there because it's near my office. I've never seen a queue. In fact the only other person I've ever seen buying tickets was a ****ed guy with a black eye. That was for Hull City, I think.

i bought a top in the st james shop in the mornin, went away, came back two hours later and the boy recognised me and gave me two tickets for dundee utd game. must be some promotion theyv got on

What is the number for the ticket office as the one I jave got keeps saying it is the wrong number. Even though it is the same number as on the wbesite.

One of my mates is coming to the game tomorrow so I reckon he will be more than fine getting a ticket tomorrow night.

Yes you can buy tickets in there. And it's usually dead so no queues.

When I was back on a holiday I bought a phone from the St James Centre and it turned out that bascially I had to return to the St James Centre four days in a row....I never saw anybody other than myself in the Hearts shop on each occcasion!!!

Granted it was during the week and pretty early ....but...was this just an unrepresentative statistic...or is the shop there, as I was left thinking... a white elephant?

Archived