Congratulations.....

iainmac

....to Ken Stott.

3 points at Paisley on Saturday, Haymarket on Sunday morning and he won a Scottish BAFTA award on Sunday night for his portrayal of Tony Hancock in "Hancock and Joan".

If Carlsberg made weekends..........

....to Ken Stott.

3 points at Paisley on Saturday, Haymarket on Sunday morning and he won a Scottish BAFTA award on Sunday night for his portrayal of Tony Hancock in "Hancock and Joan".

If Carlsberg made weekends..........

and fergie was home by 9 oclock last night

I read that he'd been at the St Mirren game but I didn't realise that he'd made it to the service on Sunday too. That's great. :)

He should come to games more often, it clearly brings him very good luck...

Quality!!!

Like the guy a lot

The so called 'Hobo famous fans' are so washed up they are on some desert island in the pacific

i too would like to congratulate him on his award and his choice of football team, obviously a man of great intelligence and intergrity

good guy, i had the fortune to sit next to him at fester rd a few years back, it was the first derby after beating them 4 nil in THE SEMI and that was all he spoke about throughout the game, wanted to know what the difference was between winning 4 nil and the crap we were watching, said he was gutted as he couldn't attend due to working commitments and had to listen to snippets on the radio :)

he spoke, dressed and acts just like his character rebus (apart from being a hobo) pretty weird at the time, managed to get a few pictures seemed like a right decent bloke

Archived