Cash Gate at Inverness??

Fenerjambo

Just wondering if anybody knew of a cash gate on saturday up at Invershnecky?? Might take the bairn up to the match who is nearly 7 and I've heard that it's a staggering ?15 for concessions?!:eek:

Might just take the bairn up and let her walk through when I'm going through.She's been up before but her cousin and boyfriend got her through the turnstiles as I over indulged with the drink. Not paying ?15 for her not that I grudge it but simply it is just sheer greed!:(

Captain Lithuania
Just wondering if anybody knew of a cash gate on saturday up at Invershnecky?? Might take the bairn up to the match who is nearly 7 and I've heard that it's a staggering ?15 for concessions?!:eek:

Might just take the bairn up and let her walk through when I'm going through.She's been up before but her cousin and boyfriend got her through the turnstiles as I over indulged with the drink. Not paying ?15 for her not that I grudge it but simply it is just sheer greed!:(

It comes with being the big team! :)

portobellojambo1

Not like you.

Nothing on either website yet Scott, and are you sure you are taking the bairn to the game, is it not the other way about.

Not like you.

Nothing on either website yet Scott, and are you sure you are taking the bairn to the game, is it not the other way about.

Hoy you?! I'm just trying to get brownie points and medals on the pyjamas!!

I've booked a seat on a mini bus but haven't yet got a ticket. I don't understand why it's an all ticket game, we won't fill that stand on Saturday.

pretty certain tickets have always been available at the turnstiles at inverness, when we've been up there.

Twelve of us going without tickets. If no pay gate the main stand is going to get a little busier.

;)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I phoned the TO yesterday to ask this very question, they said there probably would be but it's not yet been confirmed.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Hi,

Yes, there?s going to be a cash gate on Saturday for Hearts fans. The prices are ?20 for adults and ?15 for over 60?s, under 18?s and full time students with current ID. We also have a car park for away fans and the cost is ?2.00

If you need any more information, please let me know.

Kind regards

Andrina

Archived