Season Ticket Question (Free ticket for Wednesday)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I can't make Wednesday nights game but I'd like someone to have my ticket (not bothered about getting cash for it as someone here did me a favour with Derby tickets last season so what goes around comes around)

How do people usually do it? Obviously I don't want to be handing over the entire book to a stranger. Do you just rip the relevant ticket out and give it to the person? How do you know what number it will be?

Carl Weathers
I can't make Wednesday nights game but I'd like someone to have my ticket (not bothered about getting cash for it as someone here did me a favour with Derby tickets last season so what goes around comes around)

How do people usually do it? Obviously I don't want to be handing over the entire book to a stranger. Do you just rip the relevant ticket out and give it to the person? How do you know what number it will be?

Phone up the ticket office in advance?

It will be the next game in sequence ( ticket 06 )

I believe the original idea was to pick the numbers at random but it's never been done to my mind. Motherwell was ticket 01 and it's just run sequentially from there ;)

Carl Spackler

You are supposed to tear the ticket off the book in front of the steward. I always do. Whenever I've given my ticket to somebody else I've always given them the whole book as I've trusted them to return it.

If you don't want to chance either giving the whole book away or the person doesn't want to chance the ticket only is that Viagogo thing any use?

Nucky Thompson

I believe the original idea was to pick the numbers at random but it's never been done to my mind. Motherwell was ticket 01 and it's just run sequentially from there ;)

Unless it's a cat A game. The Mhank voucher was A1 as it was the first cat A game.

Unless it's a cat A game. The Mhank voucher was A1 as it was the first cat A game.

That is is indeed correct Boo and I should have mentioned it in my earlier post

:hobofish::P

Captain Lithuania

Not entirely true, for Celtic it was ticket A1.

Do you not have someone that sits next to you or near you that could meet this person, go in to the ground and get it off him at the other side of the turnstyle?

I that someone, is hypothetical then I'd love the ticket.

Took my girlfriend with the friends for a fiver vouchers, and surprisingly she loved it and is eager to go back.

With regards to the ticket situation and thievery, well...I don't really know, would offer you my season ticket book as a deposit, but then I'd be in the same sitch re just the voucher and no book.

I that someone, is hypothetical then I'd love the ticket.

Took my girlfriend with the friends for a fiver vouchers, and surprisingly she loved it and is eager to go back.

With regards to the ticket situation and thievery, well...I don't really know, would offer you my season ticket book as a deposit, but then I'd be in the same sitch re just the voucher and no book.

risk it,if he keeps ur ticket bk go bang him

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Sorted

I'm giving the person the whole book and a well respected poster here vouched for them

Cheers Guys

Archived