Jens Lehmann

Rawrrrrrrr

Threatening to retire because the german refs dont like him

Been booked 3 times this season for dissent and giving interviews to the media suggesting he will pack it in cause of the refs.

Now maybe my memory is a bit off, but did he not used to get involved all the time in the EPL for no reason?

Sounds like the german refs are wise to him.

Either way should stop whinging, its not exactly hard not to get booked as a keeper

Threatening to retire because the german refs dont like him

Been booked 3 times this season for dissent and giving interviews to the media suggesting he will pack it in cause of the refs.

Now maybe my memory is a bit off, but did he not used to get involved all the time in the EPL for no reason?

Sounds like the german refs are wise to him.

Either way should stop whinging, its not exactly hard not to get booked as a keeper

Lehmann is a tit of the highest order. IIRC, he is the most booked goalie in the history of either the EPL or football itself (its an Andy Gray stat so its a good chance its wrong!).

He has always been a tool and if he retires, i'd be delighted. I cant stand the man. He comes across as a total arrogant *****, full of his own importance.

Lehmann is a tit of the highest order. IIRC, he is the most booked goalie in the history of either the EPL or football itself (its an Andy Gray stat so its a good chance its wrong!).

He has always been a tool and if he retires, i'd be delighted. I cant stand the man. He comes across as a total arrogant *****, full of his own importance.

Could not agree more. The man is a grade A pillock, why someone as intelligent as Wenger chose to keep him at Arsenal for so long is beyond me.

Say What Again

The incident when him and Drogba both rolled about after going down to nothing in the first place, is one of the most embarrassing things I've seen on a football pitch.

EDIT: I think this should be it. I can't play video at my work to check.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3JvvdYChI

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HyA_MB9l-b4&feature=related

Could not agree more. The man is a grade A pillock, why someone as intelligent as Wenger chose to keep him at Arsenal for so long is beyond me.

Because Wenger is a moaning faced git as well

I've never understood why gifted German goalkeepers turn into complete cocks. Schumacher, Kahn, Lehmann... who's next? And Jens: we all know why you're about to retire, mein freund. Du bist scheisse!

Because Wenger is a moaning faced git as well

Im not an Arsenal fan but I've nothing but respect for Wenger, produced several brilliant and entertaining teams. People forget he's done that spending a hell of a lot less than Ferguson.

Archived