Hibby Windup

Stoddyhmfc

Right guys im having an argument on work email witha hibby saying they never took "the book" over to brazil i sware there was an artical in the EEN about it does anyone have a linky??

Right guys im having an argument on work email witha hibby saying they never took "the book" over to brazil i sware there was an artical in the EEN about it does anyone have a linky??

How gay is that word BTW. We call them hobos on here

How gay is that word BTW. We call them hobos on here

"Hobo", along with "Yam" is far gayer than any other football insult ever.

On topic, your workplace must be a total buzz.

"Hobo", along with "Yam" is far gayer than any other football insult ever.

On topic, your workplace must be a total buzz.

Apart from your habit of placing an 'h' after every first lhetter of every ohther word when talking about a certain Ghlasgow team that is.

I still say 'Hibby' is a very gay word indeed. It's just the way it sounds, I went to school with someone called Henderson who got called 'Hendy', when I went to secondary there was someone in my class also called Henderson but he got called 'Hendo', the former is gayer than the latter (IMO) and the same goes for 'Hibby'. Hmmmm, maybe we should go back to calling them 'Hibby's' then, if that is in fact the gayer word. Naaahhh, they are hobos, that is all.

Apart from your habit of placing an 'h' after every first lhetter of every ohther word when talking about a certain Ghlasgow team that is.

I still say 'Hibby' is a very gay word indeed. It's just the way it sounds, I went to school with someone called Henderson who got called 'Hendy', when I went to secondary there was someone in my class also called Henderson but he got called 'Hendo', the former is gayer than the latter (IMO) and the same goes for 'Hibby'. Hmmmm, maybe we should go back to calling them 'Hibby's' then, if that is in fact the gayer word. Naaahhh, they are hobos, that is all.

"Hobo", like "Yam", is said solely on the internet. It's all part of the ****e "banter" (another ****e word) which exists between Kickback and Hibs.net.

Carl Spackler
"Hobo", like "Yam", is said solely on the internet. It's all part of the ****e "banter" (another ****e word) which exists between Kickback and Hibs.net.

Correct. They are Hibees (or Hibby b'strds), we are Jambos (or Jambos).

Archived