Old Firm no more

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

I was talking to the former press contact for thr company I used to work for on Sunday after the ceremony.

He told me that Dr John broke the unwritten rule of never commenting on each others problems by publicly criticising The famine song.

Murray is furious so expect more of the same from his finger fed mates in the wedia.

I hope its a long and bloody battle

I was talking to the former press contact for thr company I used to work for on Sunday after the ceremony.

He told me that Dr John broke the unwritten rule of never commenting on each others problems by publicly criticising The famine song.

Murray is furious so expect more of the same from his finger fed mates in the wedia.

Preferably with no survivors ...

I will have no probs with a minutes applause in that scenario ! ;)

Better make it two minutes. :P

Wot, you mean like, there up to their knees in _______ blood, surrender or you'll die.........

;)

Hearts Heritage
....... told me that Dr John broke the unwritten rule of never commenting on each others problems .....

He Must have been in 'The Right Place Wrong Time'.

So they are happy enough to collude on the 5% surcharge for tickets but have fallen out over some songs?

Only in Glasgow.

I pray for the day that science invents a way to transport land mass to different areas of the globe - I'd be first in line to ask for Glasgow to be moved just off the Irish coast to rid Scotland of it's shame.

Archived