mrowiec-where is he

savage

Charlie-Brown
is this guy injured as he featured when he arrived and has not been quoted for weeks

According to Csaba the other week Mrowiec was "mit fluid on das knee"

is this guy injured as he featured when he arrived and has not been quoted for weeks

I think when we sign foreign players (Obua, Tullberg, Mrowiecz) they go into quarantine soon after their first game. Don't know why that is.

Jam Tarts 1874
I think when we sign foreign players (Obua, Tullberg, Mrowiecz) they go into quarantine soon after their first game. Don't know why that is.

Obua played almost as soon as he arrived, so did Mrowiecz. Tullberg played as soon as he recovered from injury. Not sure where you get your idea about quarantine from.

Obua played almost as soon as he arrived, so did Mrowiecz. Tullberg played as soon as he recovered from injury. Not sure where you get your idea about quarantine from.

I said they go into quarantine soon after their first game. Tullberg played in Germany for us.

Rabies.

Colonel Kurtz
I'm pretty sure he's having another op this week to get rid of more fluid on the knee

How much effin fluid has he got,are they buildng the Hoover dam the time it has taken

When I listened to Csaba I thought he had said on his " kenee" I therefore suspect it can contain more fluid than the knee. :)

Archived