Broadfoot WRONGLY booked for diving.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What do the conspiracy theorists think of that then?

He was denied a stone waller and booked for diving.

Maybe it's proof that refs are just crap and aren't for or against anyone?

no because that was the only call that went against rankers aw game! they should not have been even allowed to run at killie there cause of the foul that miller did on a killier player!

Also rangers 4th goal was a kick in the head of the killie player so dangerous play. And rangers injured a killie player but it wasn't even a free kick!

The ref was on smack today and so was that idiot scot booth. :mad:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts

It has happened before in the biggest game of recent football history.

The World Cup Final.

While that was also the correct decision it confused the football world as to the involvement of the FO and subsequently i cant think of another incident where the FO has felt the need to get involved.....until yesterday.

I don't recall the incident you are referring to.

The Champion's League game at darkheid is an easy one to remember.

Can you explain how the linesman and the FO didnt see Ronaldo kicking Broon when everyone inside the ground spotted it.

I didn't watch the match so again I don't know of the incident you are referring to.

But why he didn't see it ??

Do you expect me to answer that ?

You wouldn't believe the amount of folk around me who missed the MS incident yesterday.

An incident missed by 3 of the 4 officials.

In short...

It happens.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm just curious why you're always so negative about the team you support?

Go back and read some of my posts from after the match yesterday.

I say things how I see it.

Btw...

20odd years as a ST holder and an attendee of every match Home and Away so far this Season should put your 'hobo' accusations to bed.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
I don't recall the incident you are referring to.

I didn't watch the match so again I don't know of the incident you are referring to.

But why he didn't see it ??

Do you expect me to answer that ?

You wouldn't believe the amount of folk around me who missed the MS incident yesterday.

An incident missed by 3 of the 4 officials.

In short...

It happens.

Zidane headbutting Matterazzi.

"in short" it happens to Hearts.

Charlie-Brown

What frustrates 'paranoid' Hearts fans is as Boomtown pointed out last nite - Hearts have been on the receiving end of three such decisions in recent times - this wouldn't be a problem if every decision was correct and the same standards applied in every match, however whilst 3 'correct' decision going against any 1 team might be statistically unlikely and 'unlucky' where is the evidence that any balance will be redressed given nobody can quote any other examples from SPL games this season - we might be the unlucky team that get's 3 correct decisions against us......meanwhile everybody else just gets incompetence in roughly equal measure.....

Drylaw Hearts
Zidane headbutting Matterazzi.

"in short" it happens to Hearts.

And France apparantly.

Maybe we should speak to Mr Platini as both France and Hearts have been correctly penalised by the FO.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
And France apparantly.

Maybe we should speak to Mr Platini as both France and Hearts have been correctly penalised by the FO.

Coincidence it is then !

Drylaw Hearts
What frustrates 'paranoid' Hearts fans is as Boomtown pointed out last nite - Hearts have been on the receiving end of three such decisions in recent times - this wouldn't be a problem if every decision was correct and the same standards applied in every match, however whilst 3 'correct' decision going against any 1 team might be statistically unlikely and 'unlucky' where is the evidence that any balance will be redressed given nobody can quote any other examples from SPL games this season - we might be the unlucky team that get's 3 correct decisions against us......meanwhile everybody else just gets incompetence in roughly equal measure.....

If you logged onto every other SPL clubs fans messageboard they will all tell you the Refs are against them.

The quality of Officials in this Country have gone right downhill over the past few years.

They are far worse than they were 20 years ago but even then they made mistakes.

Charlie-Brown

Where was the fourth official when Eddie Smith gave Celts an incredibly soft penalty award v St Mirren and sent off the Buddies defender, where was the linesman when Caldwell scythed down O'Donovan at Tannadice, where were the linesmen and 4th Official when the Arabs played the Huns at Ibrox in May or is the CIS League Cup Final when some incredulous decisions wher awarded (and worse than that not corrected as we've seen should happen.....)

It's a FARCE!

Drylaw Hearts
Where was the fourth official when Eddie Smith gave Celts an incredibly soft penalty award v St Mirren and sent off the Buddies defender, where was the linesman when Caldwell scythed down Sandaza at Tannadice, where were the linesmen and 4th Official when the Arabs played the Huns at Ibrox in May or is the CIS League Cup Final when some incredulous decisions wher awarded (and worse than that not corrected as we've seen shoul happen.....)

It's a FARCE!

The FO cannot get involved in Penalty incidents unless Violent Conduct has been used.

Charlie-Brown
If you logged onto every other SPL clubs fans messageboard they will all tell you the Refs are against them.

The quality of Officials in this Country have gone right downhill over the past few years.

They are far worse than they were 20 years ago but even then they made mistakes.

Were you at Parkhead circa 1990 when Dave McPherson fouled McStay 2-3 yards outside the area and whilst the Jungle bayed for a free-kick and a 'card' Syme ran pointing towards the spot.....a travesty and we drew 2-2 having lead 2-0......it was as bad then DH as now - don't kid yourself otherwise.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Do you think someone is out to get us ?

I really dont know,but it would be nice to go a week without some sort of drama created by officials

There is no doubt in my mind though that the officials in the SPL are well below the standard required and because of this they do themselves no favours at all.

Drylaw Hearts
Were you at Parkhead circa 1990 when Dave McPherson fouled McStay 2-3 yards outside the area and whilst the Jungle bayed for a free-kick and a 'card' Syme ran pointing towards the spot.....a travesty and we drew 2-2 having lead 2-0......it was as bad then DH as now - don't kid yourself otherwise.

The standard of Refereeing is far worse now imo.

Decisions like the one above will always happen though.

Syme made the same mistake at Tynie in a SCSF match between Airdrie and Dunfermile (I think) when he awarded a Pen against Jimmy Sandison for handball even though he a yard or 2 outside the box.

Which OF was Syme cheating for in that match ?

Or did he just make a genuine mistake ?

Drylaw Hearts
I really dont know,but it would be nice to go a week without some sort of drama created by officials

There is no doubt in my mind though that the officials in the SPL are well below the standard required and because of this they do themselves no favours at all.

We very often create the drama oursleves.

eg.

Stewart dived v Aberdeen.

Stewart lashed out at the St Mirren player.

2 major talking points brought upon us by our own players needless actions.

Btw...

20odd years as a ST holder and an attendee of every match Home and Away so far this Season should put your 'hobo' accusations to bed.

Your no allowed to say anything negative m8 thats why people are leaving here as they are ****ed of being called a hobo

Charlie-Brown

The coverage is much more in-depth now DH therefore the perception is that referee's are actually worse but I'm not sure if that's true - what is new is linesmen & 4th officials intervening to ensure correct decisions are made, unfortunately the only SPL examples we have in recent times involves decisions against Hearts & nobody else - that is irregular at least if not evidence of any actual conspiracy....

Tiberius Stinkfinger
We very often create the drama oursleves.

eg.

Stewart dived v Aberdeen.

Stewart lashed out at the St Mirren player.

2 major talking points brought upon us by our own players needless actions.

You tend to get drama in all sporting activities and hopefully the action is created by the competitors whether its good or bad...Thats sport.

What is debatable is the hand the officials had in both these incidents.

If what the official had done was the norm then there would be no debate.

Hence why the majority will always believe there is rules for them and rules for us.

Drylaw Hearts
Your no allowed to say anything negative m8 thats why people are leaving here as they are ****ed of being called a hobo

I don't see it as being negative - just giving my honest opinion.

Libertonian_II

Btw...

So why do you always seem to be so negative about the club? You never take the side of HMFC?

Charlie-Brown

Davie Weir told Chick Young on the radio "Big Kirky never thinks he's wrong, he does that every day in training...."

Was McDonalds offside? I'm not 100% certain.

Anyway, that's not the point. I'm making a claim that refs are incompetent ... every decision listed in this thread proves that.

I just really don't buy into this SFA v Hearts thing.

Whos to say these terrible decisions don't happen in other games that don't get as much coverage?

Im not so sure that exists either and I think if anyone on here was honest they would say the same. It would be tough if not impossible for "The Organisation" to have that line. However I do think that any 50/50 decisions in a game or if "some" of the officials have a chance to go against us then they will find it easy to do so. Why ? because we as a club (our owners) have done enough in the recent past to thow dirt in their direction and make accusations against them that they would find offensive. I think its human nature for this to happen

Of course there are decisions like the Davis affair and a couple of others but thats happened to almost every team

Charlie-Brown
Im not so sure that exists either and I think if anyone on here was honest they would say the same. It would be tough if not impossible for "The Organisation" to have that line. However I do think that any 50/50 decisions in a game or if "some" of the officials have a chance to go against us then they will find it easy to do so. Why ? because we as a club (our owners) have done enough in the recent past to thow dirt in their direction and make accusations against them that they would find offensive. I think its human nature for this to happen

Of course there are decisions like the Davis affair and a couple of others but thats happened to almost every team

Except two clubs I can think of..... :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo

We can blame refs and fourth officials all day long for OUR indiscipline, but it won't solve the problem.

If Mikey Stewart hadn't been indisciplinced AGAIN (just like last year at Gretna), then he wouldn't have been at risk of it being spotted, and him being sent off.

No point blaming others for our failings.

If it's true that refs are out to get us, then all the more reason why it's vital our players show discipline, not stupidity.

So why do you always seem to be so negative about the club? You never take the side of HMFC?

In this thread DH isn't being negative about the club, he is only debating whether the refs are against us or not. Unless you think that deciding the refs are against us is necessary to supporting the club in some way???????

In this thread DH isn't being negative about the club, he is only debating whether the refs are against us or not. Unless you think that deciding the refs are against us is necessary to supporting the club in some way???????

I don't think he was limiting his comment to this thread. He meant, in all threads DH is negative...

Except two clubs I can think of..... :rolleyes:

Even then I'm not so sure, although it "seems" to happen less to them ;)

gorgie rd eh11

So after 3 or 4 dives in every game he eventualy picks up a booking. These referees are on the ball. But as has already been said we got a 50/50 decision ten years ago, which clearly proves these things even themselves out.:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts

When there is something positive to say I'll say it.

It is not my fault there has been very little to be positive about.

But as I said you only had to look back at my posts after the St Mirren match to find that I did make some positive comments.

I don't think he was limiting his comment to this thread. He meant, in all threads DH is negative...

Likewise.

Sorry what I meant is that in this thread DH wasn't being negative - I find it hard to believe he's pulling him up for negativity on a thread he isn't being negative on. Why not pull him up on one in which he is being negative???

Seymour M Hersh
I'm just curious why you're always so negative about the team you support?

I can assure you that DH as close to being a hobo as I am to being Julius Caesar!

john brownlee

evens its self out dont you know ..boyd second pen claim defo yellow for diving. whitiker should have been carded for dangerous play when he scored

Drylaw Hearts
evens its self out dont you know ..boyd second pen claim defo yellow for diving. whitiker should have been carded for dangerous play when he scored

Utter nonsense.

This is why people think Kickback is crap at the moment. The abuse Drylaw Hearts is taking for defending his opinion is a joke.

He is a Hobo because he doesn't believe the SFA are bent?! Brilliant.

It's not a 'negative' opinion either, it's just an opinion.

As for the Whittaker incident ... that was a great goal, no chance it was dangerous play.

I hate sticking up for the Huns but c'mon, lets be realistic.

boyd and broadfoot both dived (boyd the second time).

broadfoot's rep is obviously catching up with him which is surprising to be honest, but excellent nonetheless.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

broadfoot's rep is obviously catching up with him which is surprising to be honest, but excellent nonetheless.

Scottish players do not dive.

They stumble.

They can go down under minimal contact.

They can also anticipate a challenge and fall over

but never dive.

Drylaw Hearts

Broadfoot didn't dive.

Broadfoot didn't dive.

i'm afraid he did. he could easily have kept his footing but chose not to.

sorry, he's brought it all on himself.... it's all of his own making.... he's got previous....

and all the same stuff that was trooped out about mikoliunas.

get it right up ye ya cheating bassa.

Scottish players do not dive.

They stumble.

They can go down under minimal contact.

They can also anticipate a challenge and fall over

but never dive.

that one does mate, he's a cheating bassa.

boyd could be next to be 'found out' by the referees.

nakamura after that maybe?

Drylaw Hearts

sorry, he's brought it all on himself.... it's all of his own making.... he's got previous....

Combe clearly trips him.

Combe clearly trips him.

ok well i'm not going to try to convince you otherwise. it would be a pointless excercise trying to convince me. two opposing views kinda scenario.

diving bassa.

Haha.

Your hatred of the Old Firm is clouding your judgement I'm afraid!

Charlie-Brown

Who gives a feck - these dirty Hun / Tim b'stards get away with it almost every week - if for once in a blue moon the boot is on the other foot then good!

Guest JamboRobbo

Whenever decisions go against other teams, it's just luck, it evens itself out over the season, and should be ignored.

Whenever decisions go against HMFC, it's clearly down to bias officials cheating, and media monkeys sweeping it under the carpet.

Whenever decisions go for HMFC, it made little difference to the game and we were gonna win anyway, regardless of the decision that went for us.

All seems to make perfect sense when I put my blinkers on.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
that one does mate, he's a cheating bassa.

boyd could be next to be 'found out' by the referees.

nakamura after that maybe?

He was tripped for me iam afraid Auld yin.

Did you watch the incident through the erse of a couple of empty bottles of JD perhaps ?????

Drylaw Hearts
ok well i'm not going to try to convince you otherwise. it would be a pointless excercise trying to convince me. two opposing views kinda scenario.

diving bassa.

The camera never lies :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7719007.stm

2 minutes and 55 seconds in clearly proves that Combe swiped Broadfoots trailing leg.

Broadfoot has been guilty of diving in the past but not on this occassion.

Haha.

Your hatred of the Old Firm is clouding your judgement I'm afraid!

indeed it might. his leg could be hanging off and it was still a dive.

he's brought in on himself, don't ya know?

:)

gorgie rd eh11
Whenever decisions go against other teams, it's just luck, it evens itself out over the season, and should be ignored.

Whenever decisions go against HMFC, it's clearly down to bias officials cheating, and media monkeys sweeping it under the carpet.

Whenever decisions go for HMFC, it made little difference to the game and we were gonna win anyway, regardless of the decision that went for us.

All seems to make perfect sense when I put my blinkers on.

"Whenever decisions go for HMFC":rofl:

Hee hee hee hee - I won't get tired laughing at that. Bad decision from ref as Broadfoot was def fouled but I can't think of a team that deserve the bad decision more than Rangers. Maybe it's the boy who cried wolf - too many dives from Broadfoot have cost him when he really did get fouled. Hope Boyd is next, he's an appaling diver as well.

Just watched the highlights. Have to say the keeper's challenge was rash and he did appear to take Broadfoots trailing leg. No intrusion from the Linesman though ?

I also noted Whittakers goal and think, had Kilie maybe badgered the LM to get himself envolved, that could easily have been chalked off as dangerous play.

Archived