He he he, oh ha ha ha, oh my sides

3inaBednar

Ha ha ha, he he he he, please please watch the bbc highlights of the hobo match and watch makalamity for the first goal - it's comedy gold.

i'm still rollin about the floor laughin.

he he he!!!!:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

I don't think it's that big a howler to be honest, I think he's expecting the head back from the defender so doesn't commit to the ball then slips when he wants to go for it ... still funny though !!!

Total Hoofball by the wee team tae.

come on man, first he comes for the baw, then he back tracks, then he try's to come for the ball again slips and then when the guy shoots he jumps out of the way of the ball. I thought there were 7 great wonders of the world but I reckon there's now 8. the eighth wonder being me wondering how yves makalamby ever got a professional football contract with anyone!!!

p.s he came from chelsea did he not, what was he at chelsea, the bloody janitor cause he couldny have been a goalie!!!

comedy gold he is

Skivingatwork

Perhaps the hibees highlights should be posted on Paramount Comedy's website instead of the BBC's.

That was comic genius for the 1st goal, I especially liked the way he tried to jump/skip out of the way when the guy hit the shot...

see the hobos were getting back into fancy dress on saturday with all them empty seat costumes again ha ha:107years::107years:

Better call Saul
come on man, first he comes for the baw, then he back tracks, then he try's to come for the ball again slips and then when the guy shoots he jumps out of the way of the ball. I thought there were 7 great wonders of the world but I reckon there's now 8. the eighth wonder being me wondering how yves makalamby ever got a professional football contract with anyone!!!

p.s he came from chelsea did he not, what was he at chelsea, the bloody janitor cause he couldny have been a goalie!!!

comedy gold he is

makalamity looked lost for ideas in what to do, DID NOT HAVE A SCOOBY .

Saying that I think Balogh was lucky on saturday with a couple :(

Jam Tarts 1874
see the hobos were getting back into fancy dress on saturday with all them empty seat costumes again ha ha:107years::107years:

Yup, so much for all the Riordan will add thousands to the gate chat!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Loved the hoofed clearance from the Hobo centre-back (Jones?) in the lead up to the first goal.

You can see where the Brazilians got it from

Sawdust Caesar

Alan Preston was doing the commentary for radio Scotland and near the end of the game he said 'we'll soon be able to share a quarter o' soor plooms with all the hibbies that are left.' :laugh:

Archived