• Michael STEWART
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Christian NADE
    • Robbie NEILSON
    • Jamie MOLE

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Thought the back 4 all performed reasonably well yesterday, midfield still need more outlets wide and up front to become really effective and Nade needs some help in and around the penalty area (Mr Laszlo, lets experiment, and go with two up front, a target man (a la Nade) and a goalscorer (a la Glen), we really have nothing to lose, and lots to gain).

From yesterday though my vote goes to Eggert Jonsson, who stepped into the vacant central defence role and looked excellent (which probably means he will make way for Mr Mistake when his suspension is over, possibly even be put on the transfer list as undesirable)

MODS - Could you sticky this please, thank you

Berra, organised and led the team like a captain :bravo:

good performance from Nade again, deserves a goal, just hope he can lay of the:greggs_logo:

same commitment needed on wednesday evening

thehibsareintheirbeds

nade just pips it from berra and eggert for me.

nice to have a few choices for a change.

Eggert for me, but Nade was excellent as was Robbie.

I thought Berra had a good game but only because he did the simple thing which he hasn't done at any other point this season so in my view did what he should be doing, without being exceptional like Nade and Eggert.

FWIW, if Berra keeps it simple like that every game he'll walk the season and will be far removed form his early season form. So well done to whoever's had a word with him and said, "Christophe, just knock it out"!

portobellojambo1

I thought Berra had a good game but only because he did the simple thing which he hasn't done at any other point this season

What I noticed Jen was Berra was talking to the defenders around him a lot more, I don't know if he feels threatened in any way when Zaliukas is next to him, or if there is indeed bad blood between the two, but having Jonsson next to him seemed to inspire him as well, and to a degree brought him out of his shell.

Archived