FTH (no this isn't a drunk thread!)

bertracoon

Just got a text from a mate saying he's at a party at a Hibs Supporters Club. He's managing not to be sick by trying his best not to breathe.

Anyway, he had to sign in at the door and as he stays in Featherhall he made sure that he wrote Featherhall.

Genius I thought

Just got a text from a mate saying he's at a party at a Hibs Supporters Club. He's managing not to be sick by trying his best not to breathe.

Anyway, he had to sign in at the door and as he stays in Featherhall he made sure that he wrote Featherhall.

Genius I thought

hmmmm

If he had any brains he would not be attending a Hibs supporters knees up !

:hobofish:

As I am high as a kite at the minute I thought I would add to this thread by saying:

THE

HIBS

:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Not that I would need to be high to type the above you understand!

The Jambos won and the Hibees lost, doo dah, doo dah................

Seeing as I still have to take a leak at Tynie and look at 7-0 scrolled on the walls (It was 0-7 you inbred sub human gimp)

I take this news as a form of karma.

Seeing as I still have to take a leak at Tynie and look at 7-0 scrolled on the walls (It was 0-7 you inbred sub human gimp)

I take this news as a form of karma.

My mum was gonna order Chicken Korma tonight but I said "Oi, nooooooooooooooom, have a tikka massala instead, innit!"

:hobofish::hobofish:

Ach, the night is yet young. Get texting him with ideas and see how much trouble he can cause before 1am.

Having to live in Fester Road, I get my revenge in a more passive aggressive act of defiance and have named my wireless connection 'HibeesAreGay'. Childish, hell yeah...but given the number of connections I can pick up, I know mine is annoying someone, somewhere...and that makes me smile.

Guess The Crowd

Genius I thought

FTH indeed.

On the subject of them, did you - like me - turn up ast Nevada Smith's for the derby, only toi discover it was delayed transmission only?:sad:

No I had to work but.......................

I would have checked first if I was planning on going!

Doofus

Archived