Ken Stott at game today

weemarky

Ken Stott (DI Rebus on the telly) was at the game today. Sat right in front of me and I got my picture taken with him at half time. :D Seemed like a nice guy and was happy to have a wee blether. Useless info i know but it made my day a bit better cos at half time it didnt look too good! :D

Did you see Alec Salmond at all by any chance? was Ronnie Corbett there? or Stephen Hendry?

Chris Hoy bought me a pint before the game.

Funny, My mate not long text me saying he seen Ken Stott in the toilets today.

He's a good lad is Ken, contributed to SOH.

:)

winston churchill
Used to be a familiar face in the Diggers.

Never see him there these days.

i've seen him in the tynie arms & the ardmillan.

Funny, My mate not long text me saying he seen Ken Stott in the toilets today.

He's a good lad is Ken, contributed to SOH.

:)

John hartson used the bogs in the old stand(turnstyle 38 I think) 2 mins before kick off last week... was bizarre to say the least.

winston churchill
Was he there? Might not have been him then!

aye, he came on the pitch with the egg shaped match ball.

Hibs can keep their Proclaimers and continue to try and convince themselves that Andy Murray has even the slightest interest in football...and the Irvine Welsh is just SO jaketastically nineties that he's barely worth mentioning. I'll stop now before I even think of bringing up the Stott/Leslie family...

We have Ken Stott, and he's timelessly cool. :)

John hartson used the bogs in the old stand(turnstyle 38 I think) 2 mins before kick off last week... was bizarre to say the least.

Why? Do you think he doesn't need to pee? :rolleyes:

Ken Stott used to sit in the box just in front of Section P. (The John Robertson Lounge ?)

Havent seen him there this season. Mustn't have renewed

badly drawn boy

Didnt mind him as an actor , met him in the g suite -thought he was a pleb , didnt seem to take 2 kindly to the facty hat i didnt like all the hobo worship going on in Rebus

Nae my cup of cha

The People's Chimp
Ken Stott (DI Rebus on the telly) was at the game today. Sat right in front of me and I got my picture taken with him at half time. :D Seemed like a nice guy and was happy to have a wee blether. Useless info i know but it made my day a bit better cos at half time it didnt look too good! :D

Hearts Fan in goes to game shock.

Why? Do you think he doesn't need to pee? :rolleyes:

Do your posts always have to have a :rolleyes: after them? Try posting without sarcasm. You,Sir,are very droll.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Boring)

Didnt mind him as an actor , met him in the g suite -thought he was a pleb , didnt seem to take 2 kindly to the facty hat i didnt like all the hobo worship going on in Rebus

Nae my cup of cha

believe he still talks highly of you though!!

Is there any reason he should have taking kindly to a random taking him to task over production issue's in a programme that he works on while he's trying to enjoy watching his team??

Oh sorry i forgot he's on the telly so he's not entitled to any privacy or time with his mates/family !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Real Maroonblood
Did you see Alec Salmond at all by any chance? was Ronnie Corbett there? or Stephen Hendry?

Or "The Puppet Master." Sorry he doesn't go to the games now.

Do your posts always have to have a :rolleyes: after them? Try posting without sarcasm. You,Sir,are very droll.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Boring)

I'll try another smiley then. ;)

Incorrect - he'll be at Haymarket today too.

Incorrect ?

He didnt renew his seat from last season (which is what I said) Perhaps he sits somewhere else now. Perhaps he's too busy to go anymore. Who knows or cares.He's just another Hearts fan when he enters Tynecastle, if he still does.

portobellojambo1
Incorrect - he'll be at Haymarket today too.

Indeed he was, and in The Guards Club afterwards.

Francis Albert
Incorrect ?

He didnt renew his seat from last season (which is what I said) Perhaps he sits somewhere else now. Perhaps he's too busy to go anymore. Who knows or cares.He's just another Hearts fan when he enters Tynecastle, if he still does.

You suggested he hadn't renewed his season ticket.

But as you say he may have moved. Or more likely he can afford to cough up ?400 even if work commitments mean he can rarely attend.

Read an interview on him recently and he says he has a season ticket but as he's based in London he does'nt get up to many games

Incorrect ?

Yes, Incorrect because he did renew.

Archived