Here's some paranoia for you

Devries4

The 4th official (Bobby Madden) held up the board to show 5 minutes of extra time far longer in the Hearts fans direction than he did to the St Mirren supporters stands.

The 4th official (Bobby Madden) held up the board to show 5 minutes of extra time far longer in the Hearts fans direction than he did to the St Mirren supporters stands.

I did notice that myself but didn't want to say anything buy aye he showed it far longer to us Hearts fans than the St Midden end.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Is the 4th official's board not double sided? Maybe I'm wrong.

The guy's a complete fandan though. Would he **** have got involved if mini-celtic were playing one of the old firm.

You need to change your medication.:)

I'm more interested in the fact that McCurry added a total of 9 minutes to the the 90. The board went up for 5 in the second half and he played 6. Even Jim Duffy was astounded - none of the commentators could understand where 5 cam from never mind the extra 1 on top of that.

Guest juvehearts

he stopped his watch every time we had a free kick.

1 ball the whole game.

what happens if the ball goes out the park?!

Archived