Player ratings

Coco

Under the cosh for most of the first half, but fantastic effort and will to win.

Balogh - 6 - came for crosses, poor kicking

Thompson - 5 - no costly mistakes but only okay (time to be replaced by Neilson)

Jonsson - 7 - another position he can play well

Berra - 7 - huge effort

Wallace - 7 - form is vastly improved in the last 3 games

Miko - 4 - not a big contributor before his injury

Stewart - 2 - ineffective, didn't see what happened at sending off

Palazuelos - 6 - not a fan but he dug in

Aguiar - 6 - solid game but terrible corners this week

Driver - 6 - quiet until the last 10 minutes, but great ball in for goal

Nade - 8 - massive effort, a handful for the defence

Neilson - 8 - surprise sub, but lifted the whole side with a huge effort

Mole - 3 - didn't put in enough effort for my liking

Obua - no time

Balogh - 5 - Nothing to do.

Thompson - 6 - Better than Jonsson but not as good as Neilson.

Jonsson - 6 - Struggled 1st half,better 2nd.Extra point for goal.

Berra - 8 - Outstanding.

Wallace - 6 - Okay.

Miko - 3 - Never involved.His injury was the turning point with Neilson going wide right.:eek:

Stewart - 1 - WHEN WILL HE LEARN.

Palazuelos - 5 - Quiet throughout.

Aguiar - 4 - Poor game,poor corners and lucky to get off with play acting.

Driver - 5 - Good cross for goal but never got involved until the last 15 mins.

Nade - 5 - Some good close control but never looks like scoring.Murder 1st half,better 2nd.

Neilson - 7 - Showed Miko how to drive forward.Great effort.

Mole - and Obua - no time.

Great result.Crap game.Manager lucky we won or Kickback would be in meltdown with his team selection and subs.

Hard to believe but McCurry gets worse.

Balogh -6

Thompson - 5

Jonsson - 8 - My man of the match - showed so much desire and fight

Berra - 7

Wallace - 7

Miko - 5 - didnt do much before his injury

Stewart - 3 - total hot headed eejit

Palazuelos - 6

Aguiar - 6

Driver - 7 - Good second half

Nade - 8 - Really worked well today

Neilson - 8 - Shows how far we have come when Robbie looked a few classes above the rest of the players when he came on

Mole - 3 - Should of chased more

Obua - Terrible header :D his only contribution

Paisley Jambo

Balogh 7 - Clean Seet can't ask any more

Thomson 7 - fine for a youngster

Berra 8 - great performance

Jonsson 8 - great performance

Wallace 7 - another good show

Stewart 2 - stupid

Palezuelos 7 - solid

Aguair 6 - delivery poor

Miko 4 - Vlad will be gutted no Lithos and we won!

Driver 6 - free kick for goal gained him a mark

Nade 8 - needs a strike partner badly

Subs

Neilson 7 - great to see him back

Mole 1 - for turning up

Oboa 1 - the officials should get flack for allowing him to warm up without bib on behing goal towards the end of 2nd half

McCurry et al. - ?800 + for that - you're having a laugh.

WHAT?[/quote

Aye Coco knows what hes talking about ! :rolleyes:

Err Uncle Albert was quoting one of Benny's ratings:o Yet again you owe Coco an apology Mackenzie.....

I don't know Coco personally, but it's embarrassing watching your constant trolling of him on this forum. At least he justifies his opinions even if you don't agree with them and doesn't just post one sentence snipes.

Err Uncle Albert was quoting one of Benny's ratings:o Yet again you owe Coco an apology Mackenzie.....

I don't know Coco personally' date=' but it's embarrassing watching your constant trolling of him on this forum. At least he justifies his opinions even if you don't agree with them and doesn't just post one sentence snipes.[/quote']

Thompson - 5 - no costly mistakes but only okay (time to be replaced by Neilson)

Er, sorry Coco. :smartass:

You have got to admit though that things are real bad when we actually want Robbie to get back to RB !

:rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

There is currently nobody fit at right midfield with Chesney, Kingston & Miko all got injury or fitness issues so I'd keep yesterday's back four and Neilson in front of the back four, it seemed to work yesterday.

There is currently nobody fit at right midfield with Chesney, Kingston & Miko all got injury or fitness issues so I'd keep yesterday's back four and Neilson in front of the back four, it seemed to work yesterday.

I agree, I think Robbie is get on a bit now for RB.

Johanes de Silentio

Err Uncle Albert was quoting one of Benny's ratings:o

Just to clarify - Coco's entitled to his opinion, of course, but does anyone alse really believe that Jason Thomson is better than Eggert Jonnson?

Guest JamboRobbo

Is that you saying you WANT Robbie Neilspn in the team. :eek::P

Charlie-Brown

Yes fair's fair JR - he put in a good performance yesterday and with others struggling for fitness at right midfield Robbie should keep his place in that position. I also think we should keep the back four that managed only our second clean sheet of the season.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yes fair's fair JR - he put in a good performance yesterday and with others struggling for fitness at right midfield Robbie should keep his place in that position. I also think we should keep the back four that managed only our second clean sheet of the season.

Well glad to hear you are finally seeing the benifit of no Zaliukas in the team. We've not lost a goal since he got sent off!!! The refs did us quite a favour.

If Thomson did well then fair enough he deserves another run out. From what I've seen of him, I can only see it being a matter of time before he comes up short and needs dropped though. IMO.

Charlie-Brown
Well glad to hear you are finally seeing the benifit of no Zaliukas in the team. We've not lost a goal since he got sent off!!! The refs did us quite a favour.

If Thomson did well then fair enough he deserves another run out. From what I've seen of him, I can only see it being a matter of time before he comes up short and needs dropped though. IMO.

If I was cynical I could say the same about Neilson, however they both did well yesterday - indeed Stewart apart they all did especially Eggert & Berra at centre back.

If I was cynical I could say the same about Neilson, however they both did well yesterday - indeed Stewart apart they all did especially Eggert & Berra at centre back.

We are far better defensively with Neilson in the team. No one is claiming that he does not have his limits as a footballer in the attacking sense, but purely as a defender, he is not far off the best that we have. He also provides great benefit because of his experience and inspires others around him.

First choice right back in my opinion.

I do!

I'd play him at CB alongside Berra... better option than Zallyuseless!;)

Salvatore's Tash

Yesterday along with rest of back 4, I thought Thomson was excellent. His tackle on Mehmet (I think) just after half time was goal saving. He was steady and assured. Helped win the free kick which we scored from aswell with his ball to Robbie.

Robbie was great too. Eggert was brilliant at CB. Keep team the same.

Archived