A St Mirrens Fans View...........

Chris Evans

Sadly, that is the perceived opinion throughout the whole of Scottish Football.

Just listen to the 'cute' and 'clever' comments which eminate from every media outlet in games which do not involve Hearts.

Alan Preston (so called Hearts fan) at Pittodrie last season is a case in point.

_44386244_mikopittodrie203.jpg

Miko on this occasion, dived of course, despite tv evidence concluding it was a stick on.

:rolleyes:

You reap what you sow apparently.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Said it before and i dont care how petty it sounds but after what happened at love street on a May afternoon in 1986, I have not a jot of care or sympathy for anything that befalls that silly little team from the suburb of Glasgow. As the saying goes "If you want to **** with the eagles, you have to learn how to fly"

Pondlife.

I hope their vile, sh|itty little club gets relegated and dies an agonising death.

As I have every year since 1986.

Hilarious reading. The comments about Nade getting booked because he committed '8 fouls' had me cracking up. I was at the last game and Mehmet committed even more fouls and did NOT get booked.

As for cheating : does that include St Mirren players at the same game confronting the ref and moaning about every foul , trying to get a fellow pro sent off for nothing and McPherson constantly whingeing to match officials just because they had a man sent off for kamikaze tackling?

Thought not.

Archived