Scotland v NZ at the egg chasing

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

First off can I say I despise rugby and the grouse beating *******s that play/watch it. But sitting watching a bit of the game just now, I have noticed 2 things I find quite interesting. Firstly (and I appreciate its far easier for a ref to keep up with play at the peanut hugging) the ref is constantly talking to the players, letting them know what they are doing wrong and activeley trying to avoid them breaking the rules. Our refs it would appear ar for more keen to let fouls happen so that they can take centre stage and brandish cards

The second thing i have noticed is that when the ref tells a player during play that he is in danger of making a foul or breaking the rules, the after shave drinkers listen and stop. It would appear there is a better level of adherance to refs in rugby and I for one think its the ONE thing we can learn from the devils game.

I know the 2 games are different and that this argument isn't without holes, but as a non rugby person watching it, the general behaviour of the players seems to be far better.

The Refs are well respected in Egg Chasing whether it be Egg Chasing League or Egg Chasing Union.

I would welcome if refs here used microphones so we can hear them .... but dont think that will ever take off.

There are very few dodgy decisions made in Rugby, the officials deserve credit in that game.

The Refs are well respected in Egg Chasing whether it be Egg Chasing League or Egg Chasing Union.

I would welcome if refs here used microphones so we can hear them .... but dont think that will ever take off.

I think Tony Adams ruined that!

Refereeing, the Rugby way, is far superior to the nonsense we see. Referees will only speak to each teams captain, if anybody other than the captain chirps up, they get it tight, either in the form of ten minutes off the pitch or losing position on the field.

Also, they use tv replays for big calls, minimising the problems of wrong decisions costing games.

Archived