The Stats Today

Statto

Well done Hearts on picking up 3 points today, it's all about accumulating points this early on in a season.

THE STATS:

Total Shots - 3

Shots On - 2

Shots Off - 1

Possession - Hearts 58%

Fouls conceded - 5

Cards - 1 red (stewart)

But more importantly - St Mirren 0-1 Hearts

This, as said yesterday on here, was a very important result for us, We now sit in 4th position in the Scottish Premier League, just 2 points beind Dundee United. We play Hamilton in 4 days, if we can keep the 3 points in Gorgie, we could potentially be 3rd come Wednesday night.

Our record this season has been very poor so far, however, we have won the joint-most amount of league games this season excluding the OF. If we are aiming for 3rd, we are certainly on course with that sort of form.

My only qualm is our shots record, an average of 1 shot every half an hour, and an average of 1 on target every 45 minutes in the game today!:eek: If we are really going to up the challenge, pull away from the field, we have to start taking a few more shots, even if it's 20-30 yards, I think we should go for it.

Well done Hearts on picking up 3 points today, it's all about accumulating points this early on in a season.

THE STATS:

Total Shots - 3

Shots On - 2

Shots Off - 1

Possession - Hearts 58%

Fouls conceded - 5

Cards - 1 red (stewart)

But more importantly - St Mirren 0-1 Hearts

This, as said yesterday on here, was a very important result for us, We now sit in 4th position in the Scottish Premier League, just 2 points beind Kilmarnock. We play Hamilton in 4 days, if we can keep the 3 points in Gorgie, we could potentially be 3rd come Wednesday night.

Our record this season has been very poor so far, however, we have won the joint-most amount of league games this season excluding the OF. If we are aiming for 3rd, we are certainly on course with that sort of form.

My only qualm is our shots record, an average of 1 shot every half an hour, and an average of 1 on target every 45 minutes in the game today!:eek: If we are really going to up the challenge, pull away from the field, we have to start taking a few more shots, even if it's 20-30 yards, I think we should go for it.

Actually behind Dundee Utd, ahead of Killie.

I'm not sure the shots would have been much higher with 11 men, and has been a problem even when chances have been created.

Unless Glen etc are given a chance, we're probably stuck until at least January.

Great 3 points today though.

58% possesion with only 10 men.I thought we were under the cosh.Seems we controlled things pretty well and got our goal.

Archived