The tightest league in europe??

3inaBednar

This point has been made millions of times but I want to make it again - without the old firm we would have a crackingly competitive league - only 9 points between top and bottom and everybody is still in touch for the title and a champs league spot - wouldn't it be great to have that.

(1 Celtic 31)

(2 Rangers 26)

3 Dundee Utd 19

4 Hearts 17

5 Kilmarnock 16

6 Motherwell 16

7 Hibernian 15

8 Aberdeen 14

9 Inverness CT 13

10 Falkirk 12

11 St Mirren 12

12 Hamilton 10

I agree it would be a really exciting league insofar most teams would have a reasonable shot at Europe but would the quality be there? I'm not sure of the league would be better or worse without the Old Firm to be honest.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The worst leage in Europe maybe!

It's not that tight when you consider Celtic are 12 points ahead of 3rd place, but I know what you mean.

I really hate everything about Scottish football at the moment, from the players to the media ... it's all garbage. I couldn't tell you any other score apart from the Hearts score but could tell you what happened in England.

Scottish football is on it's erse.

It's not the tightest league in europe.

The OF will finish 25-30 point ahead of 3rd place and everyone else will be close due to them all being pish and nobody managing to string together a few wins in a row.

For a tight league where anything can happen, look at the Championship darn sarf.

Archived