99 minutes

freddiemac

according to bbc radio referee McCurry played a total of 99 minutes adding on 9 minutes between the 2 halves . The game finally finished at 4.58.

Maybe there was just a wee misunderstanding between the ref and the 4th official?

according to bbc radio referee McCurry played a total of 99 minutes adding on 9 minutes between the 2 halves . The game finally finished at 4.58.

Maybe there was just a wee misunderstanding between the ref and the 4th official?

What, like play until they equalise, never mind if it takes 99 minutes?

It took 3 to sort out the Stewart debacle in the first half right enough.

Dunno what the injuries to Robbie and Bruno took in the second, but it made it a hairy finish.

Was keeking myself, but at least we held on this time.

My finger nails are shot waiting on the final score on Sportscene. 3 pages of FA Cup scores after full Scottish and English league results before the final result came through.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Should have been 3 minutes tops 2nd half. We all knew it would be more... 5 mins given over 7 played.

No suprises.

The conspiracy theories and parnoia are embarassing

Your right. There is not even a suggestion of corruption in the Scottish game. What is wrong with you people...

think you will find we played 90 minutes and the added minutes are to replace the ones lost during stoppages subs etc.:eek::P

My finger nails are shot waiting on the final score on Sportscene. 3 pages of FA Cup scores after full Scottish and English league results before the final result came through.

just listen to the wireless next time. :P

Archived