When Miko said we were jinxed many laughed .....

CJGJ

.. not now

What does it take for us to get a break this season -- is the whole football world against us ? or are the football gods just averting their eyes.

Any other team had a man sent off by the 4th official recently ? -- and had to wait 2 minutes to think about it before he acts (after a chat with St mirren manager)

Not to mention the injury list from day one.

I am beginning to feel like one of those people who believe in conspiricy theories -- the whole bl.... world seems to be picking on us.

Time for blood and guts effort -- stuff the rest of the world !!

.. not now

What does it take for us to get a break this season -- is the whole football world against us ? or are the football gods just averting their eyes.

Any other team had a man sent off by the 4th official recently ? -- and had to wait 2 minutes to think about it before he acts (after a chat with St mirren manager)

Not to mention the injury list from day one.

I am beginning to feel like one of those people who believe in conspiricy theories -- the whole bl.... world seems to be picking on us.

Time for blood and guts effort -- stuff the rest of the world !!

We're not jinxed, mate - we're just run completely ineptly. Granted, refs don't seem to help us - but back in the 90s, Celtic fans preferred to blame "anti-Catholic bias" for their club's troubles when the real reason was staring them in the face. It's the same in our case, I'm afraid.

We're not jinxed, mate - we're just run completely ineptly.

I totally agree wiht you shaun but in this instance it's got nothing to do with the way the club is run. Stewart is just a complete idiot.

Granted he's unlucky to get sent off by the 4th official but utter stupidity on his part nonethless.

I totally agree wiht you shaun but in this instance it's got nothing to do with the way the club is run. Stewart is just a complete idiot.

Granted he's unlucky to get sent off by the 4th official but utter stupidity on his part nonethless.

Correct - but indiscpline, poor morale etc is often the result of a poorly run team and club, of course.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Our club needs a root and branch change.

The usual paranoia about SFA conspiracy etc is just way of trying to hide the truth about our club. Gary McKay immediately felt that Stewart should be sent off today. The rules books says the 4th official was within his rights.

This should NOT deflect from the real problem. Fans will be more "incensed" by the so called injustice. This is just a comfort zone for many who are not willing still to accept that from top to borrom we are in total disarray.

Archived