Does this sort of thing happen as regularly to other clubs?

CMc

Does this happen to other clubs?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this happen to other clubs?

• Yes
    • No

Trying to see through my own bias. Does this sh*t happen to ther clubs?

Any examples?

Does it really matter ? It sounds as if he did do something and perhaps deserved to go. What I dont like is that there may have been a ton of influence from the St Midden bench on the 4th official. Who the ehck knows but one thing is for sure, we have more to worry about than officials.

We are gash with a capital GEE

No, it doesn't.

But then I'm biased.

Aren't wee all, stoopid also though;) Crikey I was annoyed wi' myself this morning for missing this game today, dunno why but just thought I should take a wee trip through. Now I'm sitting nice and cozy at home thinking thank god :eek:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Who cares. Any bad feeling the Scottish football establishment has towards Romanov he brought on all by himself and thoroughly deserves.

Any bad feeling the Scottish football establishment has towards Romanov he brought on all by himself and thoroughly deserves.

Fair enough they don't like Romanov but its us, the fans, who are paying for it.

Its bollocks.

personally i dont care. If stewart doesnt kick out,he doesnt get sent off . Simple.

Exactly.

But thats not what this is saying. If it was the OF, would it happen?

No.

Exactly.

But thats not what this is saying. If it was the OF, would it happen?

No.

Correct. The rest of us get treated like ****, though - Dundee United's disciplinary record over the past year and more is ludicrous: presumably because refs have been after Levein ever since McDonaldgate.

I voted no, but we can blame everyone including Romanov, the fourth official, the SPL, but the main offender without a doubt is the one and only Micheal Stewart.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Fair enough they don't like Romanov but its us, the fans, who are paying for it.

Its bollocks.

Totally agree. But we shouldn't lose isght of why it happens, if it happens at all. They (media, pundits, SFA, refs etc.) all dislike Romanov, not Hearts.

Who cares. Any bad feeling the Scottish football establishment has towards Romanov he brought on all by himself and thoroughly deserves.

Try telling that to the 1500 Hearts punters who made the journey through there today.

They are the ones being shafted.

Not Romanov.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Try telling that to the 1500 Hearts punters who made the journey through there today.

They are the ones being shafted.

Not Romanov.

Totally agree. But it is possible to believe we are harshly treated by the establishment and at the same time believe it's Romanov's fault.

Totally agree. But we shouldn't lose isght of why it happens, if it happens at all. They (media, pundits, SFA, refs etc.) all dislike Romanov, not Hearts.

So because they don't like Romanov that gives them carte blanche to cheat Hearts.Michael Ballacks.

Totally agree. But it is possible to believe we are harshly treated by the establishment and at the same time believe it's Romanov's fault.

No.

Regardless, every single decision made should be judged on its merits, what our colourful owner may have said in a Russian newspaper, or what Miko may have done at Hampden many months ago should not come into it.

If those incidents are influencing our referees and officials today then it's corruption.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I voted no, but we can blame everyone including Romanov, the fourth official, the SPL, but the main offender without a doubt is the one and only Micheal Stewart.

In this instance.

Is it Michael Stewarts' fault for the countless other baffling decisions that have went against us over the years?

Some blame Romanov (and i partly do) for his nonsense outbursts, some blame the media, some blame individual players for their individual errors. But it has happened too many times for too long not to come to the conclusion that the SFA and Scottish Football is rotten to the core.

So because they don't like Romanov that gives them carte blanche to cheat Hearts.Michael Ballacks.

Who's going to do something about it.

We should report it to the SF....oh.

Corrupt to the core. Nothing we didnt already know.

No.

Regardless, every single decision made should be judged on its merits, what our colourful owner may have said in a Russian newspaper, or what Miko may have done at Hampden many months ago should not come into it.

If those incidents are influencing our referees and officials today then it's corruption.

Ditto

No.

100% spot on.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm not saying that. I'm saying I'm not surprised they don't like him and as a result they probably don't like us very much. It's scandalous, but it would never have happened if Romanov hadn't carried on like a lunatic.

Now we have Nade who has just been booked , sarcastically applauding the ref , who fortunatley did not see it. Can anyone convince me that stupidity like that is the SFA's fault ? We may get a raw deal sometimes but we have to improve our discipline and help ourselves

Now we have Nade who has just been booked , sarcastically applauding the ref , who fortunatley did not see it. Can anyone convince me that stupidity like that is the SFA's fault ? We may get a raw deal sometimes but we have to improve our discipline and help ourselves

But the reason the players are doing stuff like that is that they know they're being picked on unfairly.

Its chicken and egg stuff.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
But the reason the players are doing stuff like that is that they know they're being picked on.

But that still shows indiscipline and lack of leadership. It's petulant. Alex Ferguson and many more managers have used that kind of paranoia to create winners.

But the reason the players are doing stuff like that is that they know they're being picked on unfairly.

Oh c'mon, gie yerself a break. Are you really being serious ?

If Stewart stopped being a hot headed tit then maybe he would not get sent off or booked as much as he does.

Sounds as if he only has himself to blame for today.

Csaba better give him the hairdryer treatment.

Alex Ferguson and many more managers have used that kind of paranoia to create winners.

i wish we could instill that kind of mentality into our players though

what was it he reputedly said to the players at aberdeen?

something along the lines of they would get nothing from the officials, every tackle would be made to look like murder & every 50/50 would go the weegie way. they'd get booted up and down the park, but to get up and accept it cos they'd more likely be done for time wasting or something, than be awarded a free kick or anything else...

i can't recall the speech, but it was a bloody good one!

Archived