What the ******...

haj

Is csaba Laszlo taking about in his pre match interview. Listening to it on Hearts world just now and he just waffles on for ages without actually making any points. He then got incredibly aggitated about something or other but overall his interviews are so boring. Micheal Stewart then pretty much singles out Jamie Mole for costing us 3 points vs Aberdeen which I dont really think is what we need at the moment.

Colonel Kurtz
Is csaba Laszlo taking about in his pre match interview. Listening to it on Hearts world just now and he just waffles on for ages without actually making any points. He then got incredibly aggitated about something or other but overall his interviews are so boring. Micheal Stewart then pretty much singles out Jamie Mole for costing us 3 points vs Aberdeen which I dont really think is what we need at the moment.

Shabba is on drugs ,at least he wasnt havering on about not having hot water when he was a bairn.

stewart blames everybody but himself during the match,after running about like a headless chicken

Is csaba Laszlo taking about in his pre match interview. Listening to it on Hearts world just now and he just waffles on for ages without actually making any points. He then got incredibly aggitated about something or other.

Sounds like the usual to me

More pointless pish from our manager.

It's rapidly becoming embarassing.

All managers talk pish... its part of the there job description.

I don't like it when he refers to us as having "played well" when we haven't.

I don't like it when he refers to us playing two strikers when we don't.

I would like to see us play a little better, that has little to do with his rants.

Scott_HMFC1874

He isnt really talking p*sh.

Hes making valid points.

he talks about the gap between the old firm and the rest. he says their is obviously problems off the field. ie in the minds of people.

he says people have to enjoy playing football and get better to close the gap on the pitch. And you have the will you can overcome better teams.

which is very true.

he talks about wanting to get back to the spirit and work of the opening games.

I think he seems like he waffles because he has a bit of difficulty getting the right words out.

I like Csaba. Talks a good game.

If only he'd put two strikers on the park eh!!!

Archived