Pieman or Vlad?

Professor.Arturo

Well?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Well?

• Come back CPR all is forgiven
    • Vlads the man!!

Professor.Arturo

Its amazing how many Jambo's I know who think like me on this subject.

Win or lose we enjoyed going on a Saturday, we got excited at the build up to the game, days in advance if it was Hibs or the OF.

Even in the latter days, we never had world beaters in the side, we had Stampy, Nelly, Moose, Elvis etc etc who all gave 100% and every fan in Tynie felt a connection with the players. That is something that is gone now, before I'd be devastated at missing a game (away as well), now its "oh well, never mind" I'll go next time. I dont even feel pain at losing any more.....and no amazing euphoria at winning. The passion and love is not there at the moment, it will come back one day (soon I hope).

Sad thing is that men much older than myself who have been watching Hearts since the 40's and 50's are feeling the same.

Do you miss Hearts before the mad one?

Nucky Thompson

It's not just Hearts. I've been speaking to fans of other teams who feel the same. I think it's just that boring being in a 2 team backwater league and the price it costs. A couple of Hobos up my Gym are the same, gave up this year and can't even be bothered checking the scores some weeks.

Strange poll tbh. With the pieman there would be no Hearts to miss. With Vlad there are no Hearts to miss. However you look at it, the only relevant point is, the team still exsists and can only get better. I hope!

On the pitch, yes.

But those first 11 games....it was fabulous. Surreal now in retrospect. Can VR ever ever deliver that again? I think I hoped that he would/could.

Now, well...pfft............

Off the pitch, this is the bit that twists my melon. Now I guess we are in more hock, but to our owner, not HBOS. Off the field merchandising, community involvement etc seems (stress, seems!) much, much better.

But on the field we have deteriorated.

The point regarding enjoying the football and the passion, or rather the apathy, is well made.

Sad times. :sad:

I'll never be able to thank Romanov enough from saving us from Murrayfield, but after initial progress we are now in a worse position than we were under the Lieman.

I'll have vote no comment.

probably the most stupid poll ive ever seen.

HMFC would be dead and buried long ago if Romanov hadnt taken

over from that inept fool.

Archived