New Year derby KO change

Nucky Thompson

husref musemic

feking telly and there interfering tenticles. surely the new years 'day' game should be sacred. Fekin setanta.

BAST*RDS ! ! !

Two of my best friends are getting married at 1.30 so I was hoping they were going to move it to the sunday - now I STILL can't go ! (to the game)

Nucky Thompson
BAST*RDS ! ! !

Two of my best friends are getting married at 1.30 so I was hoping they were going to move it to the sunday - now I STILL can't go ! (to the game)

Is it a civil partnership;)

Nucky Thompson
Thats so annoying that means leaving here about 7am and no pre match drink :sad:
Book into a hotel, they should be quiet after the New year celebrations.

Book into a hotel, they should be quiet after the New year celebrations.

Cant as its my sons Birthday on 2nd and he has plans up here.

Guest jambomickey
Cant as its my sons Birthday on 2nd and he has plans up here.

carry out on the way will just have to do then yvonne! :)

Boo (no not you) less drinking time before the game:sad:

Do what I am doing - stay up from Hogmany :cool:

****es me off that we have to move this fixture for purporses of TV.

BRING BACK THE NERDY DERBY

If it wasn't for Setanta, you wouldn't get to see live games, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

If it wasn't for Setanta, you wouldn't get to see live games, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

.... ....unless you actually went to the game ! :P

who care's setanta is pish you only get to watch hearts when we play the old firm and hibs and every other week its celtic or rangers.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Some peeople try the radical idea of purchasing a season ticket to support their club. its great, gets you into all the games at your clubs ground!

Radical!

Guest juvehearts

EH?

WTF man, i used to go to every game home & away withour fail, rain,sleet & shine.

emphisise on the used, family commitments & a sertain mr romanov doesnt help the cause.

still wont be back unfortunatually ( i hate romanov, but cant stay away from tyne)

still hurts every time i watch these imposters pull on a hearts jesery

We are booked in for the Gorgie Suite hospitality for the Hibs game

With it now being a 12.30 kick off - does that mean its a 10.30/11am meal for us ??

I have also heard that its an extra hour bar facilities after the the game

Can anyone enlighten me what the hospitality set up is for 12.30 kickoffs

Best news ever, i get to watch the jambos stuff the hobos, then i get to go to the pub and spend an afternoon with jeff.....life is sweet

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sorry folks but a 1230 KO means a 2330 start out here so I'm delighted. No need to wait up till 2am for KO!!

Nucky Thompson
We are booked in for the Gorgie Suite hospitality for the Hibs game

With it now being a 12.30 kick off - does that mean its a 10.30/11am meal for us ??

I have also heard that its an extra hour bar facilities after the the game

Can anyone enlighten me what the hospitality set up is for 12.30 kickoffs

For the Rangers game hospitality(12.30 KO) it opens at 11am.

*******s ****ing ***** and ******s what the ****??? I made arrangements specially, flying back on the saturday arriving at 1pm and these ****ing ***** change the ****ing kick off time What a bunnch of ****ing ******s i'm ****ing raging

Tiberius Stinkfinger
*******s ****ing ***** and ******s what the ****??? I made arrangements specially, flying back on the saturday arriving at 1pm and these ****ing ***** change the ****ing kick off time What a bunnch of ****ing ******s i'm ****ing raging

I fly in for every home game mate and iam afraid its the same for every firking game for me.

The fixtures are done until the end of February though so i can book the flights.

The derby was never gonna be played on a Saturday at 3pm anyhoo.

I am quite pleased as i can book the flights this early and save a bob.

Archived