typical celtic fan, oh and man utd sectarian???

bn jambo

alwaysthereinspirit

Sectarian chanting at Darkheid. That'll be a first then.

I'm sure some easily offended true Celtic fan brought it to someones attention.

I sais this the other night. I wondered if any retarded celtic fan would complain about the MAN U fans singing a song to the tune of the famine song. Thing is their version is nothing to do with the famine song and has been sung for ages its about Ronaldo.

What a complete bunch of inbred manky retarded soap dodging bigotted undesirables.

Guest Dipped Flake
I sais this the other night. I wondered if any retarded celtic fan would complain about the MAN U fans singing a song to the tune of the famine song. Thing is their version is nothing to do with the famine song and has been sung for ages its about Ronaldo.

What a complete bunch of inbred manky retarded soap dodging bigotted undesirables.

Probably more to do with Man U singing Hello Hello, again no sectarian words in their version.

I've no idea what the Manks were singing, but Oirelan's foinest were certainly putting their own words to the tune of "Sloop John B" on Sunday, something gushing in praise of Aiden McGeady from what I heard. :cool:

Call me an old cynic, but they wouldn't have been doing that to try and provoke a certain small minority in our support (who, thankfully, did not rise to that particular bait) to respond with a version concerning today's plentiful supply of potatoes, would they? :eek:

Nucky Thompson
Probably more to do with Man U singing Hello Hello, again no sectarian words in their version.
Hello Hello we are United boys and we will follow United. They seem to think that anything that starts with Hello Hello is sectarian:cool:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7715713.stm

I can understand celtic getting in trouble but the bit at the end of the story about Manchester utd possibly getting in trouble for sectarian chanting has got to be a joke , surely???????:eek::eek:

That's a cracking picture. The stupid gonad is wearing a red , white & blue striped hooded top. :eek:

As for the sectarian chanting of Man U fans. - which is 'alleged' but not made clear by the Beeb who it is that's actually making the allegation - : talk about a smokescreen to deflect from yet ANOTHER pitch invasion by a Sellick moron.

Old Pivotonian
I've no idea what the Manks were singing, but Oirelan's foinest were certainly putting their own words to the tune of "Sloop John B" on Sunday, something gushing in praise of Aiden McGeady from what I heard. :cool:

Call me an old cynic, but they wouldn't have been doing that to try and provoke a certain small minority in our support (who, thankfully, did not rise to that particular bait) to respond with a version concerning today's plentiful supply of potatoes, would they? :eek:

I must be an old cynic too because I thought exactly the same thing.

I must be an old cynic too because I thought exactly the same thing.

Surely not caused by supporting Hearts for several decades...???!!!??? :eek::P

Toxteth O'Grady
John Paul Murphy

With a name like that could he be any more of a smelltic fan?

From Maryhill - Plastic paddy

Man Yoo fans were chanting **** the Pope and the IRA.

slightly baffling as half of ireland claims to be a man utd fan.

am i wrong in saying man utd are the "catholic half" of manchester?

John Paul doesn't look the full shilling. He also looks about twelve but the report says he is nineteen.

Surely any club that lets people in wearing clothes bought from the Barras should be fined.

Colonel Kurtz

Perhaps the citizens of a British city where women and children were bombed by the IRA were slightly offended by the songs sung at Old Trafford last week..

I was told on Sunday they told the observer their fans were singing OOH AHH Samaras as a tribute to some bubble who wasnt even playing.

Man Yoo fans were chanting **** the Pope and the IRA.

I'm all for getting Sectarianism out of football but if they get fined for that then the world is a very sad place. If they pay attention to that then the home support should be bankrupt by now with all the fines they'd get for the bile from their fans

From memory , Ron Atkinson was the first non RC manager at Man U.

Geoff Kilpatrick
From memory , Ron Atkinson was the first non RC manager at Man U.

Er no!

The first "post-war" manager not to be a RC, yes!

Hello Hello we are United boys and we will follow United. They seem to think that anything that starts with Hello Hello is sectarian:cool:

I always thought it was "Hello hello, we are the busby boys".

Could be wrong tho.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I always thought it was "Hello hello, we are the busby boys".

Could be wrong tho.

Hello hello, we are the busby boys,

And if you are a City fan, surrender or you'll die.

We all follow United.

Not being funny but that's a proper gay version of that song!

And if you are a City fan, surrender or you'll die.

We all follow United.

Not being funny but that's a proper gay version of that song!

What's 'gay' about it? :unsure:

Archived