Irn Bru bars

The Merse

Do they still make these badboys? Used to get them before school back in the day, were horrendous on your teeth but amazing. Not seen them for years though!

Did McCowan's not go bust?

I also remember...

Desperate Dan bars

Dennis the Menace bars

Highland toffee

Guest juvehearts

quality KB thread arguing over a candy bar.

anyone ever tried the red kola bars.

only 1 place in edinburgh used to sell them that was the sweet shop down the bottom of constutition street in leith.

imsitting on the fence when it comes to irn bru vs referesher's both barry, ken!

If i remember rightly there was a report a few years ago stating that irn bru bars were pretty much the most evil sweet ever invented in regards tooth decay and e numbers etc.

Pretty much said that buying your kid one of these was poor parenting personified.

scottish_chicP

Ooh I forgot all about Irn Bru bars they were amazing! Really not good for your teeth though...

Sawdust Caesar
If i remember rightly there was a report a few years ago stating that irn bru bars were pretty much the most evil sweet ever invented in regards tooth decay and e numbers etc.

Pretty much said that buying your kid one of these was poor parenting personified.

Was there not some bint (who was a burd of Marti Pellow) who tried to sue the makers because she ate so many she ended up with a Stonehenge smile?

Captain Lithuania
Mods!!! Abuse.:P

Seriously they taste nothing like the drink.:mad:

They dont do they ?

They tasted good but I dont know what they actually tasted like. I haven't had one for about 6 years.

tommythejambo

Not seen them for years. Stopped eating them once I realised just how bad they were for my teeth (still got no fillings at 19).

They were epic though.

I remember these, only had a few but my corner shop doesn't sell them anymore. Think they must've stopped making them?

Refresher bars are no where near as good as Irn-bru bars were, but they are still nice.

Oh and the irn-bru flavoured wham bars are nice but not as good as the original ones.

Has to be the wham bar for me! with the tizzley bits in it. Whams shrunk in size until they were literally penny chews :)

Archived