White dog poo

Forever Maroon

I think it has something to do with the quality of dog food getting better.

its because they stopped putting chalk in the food.

Cause people no longer get a bone from the butcher to use as stock for soups. Dogs don't get any bones to chew on, so dogs don't have excess calcium to deposit (white poo);)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Cause people no longer get a bone from the butcher to use as stock for soups. Dogs don't get any bones to chew on, so dogs don't have excess calcium to deposit (white poo);)

Bring back the bone!!!!!!

Where you bored and thought 'I know I will ask a question that has been asked a trillion times before in the hope that it may be seen as funny'

Walter Payton
Where you bored and thought 'I know I will ask a question that has been asked a trillion times before in the hope that it may be seen as funny'

Were you suffering from PMT and thought "I could just let this slide but no, I'm going to have a go at the OP and try and make others suffer too?"

Right, here is the definitive answer.

Back in the seventies, eighties and indeed in the early nineties, the family pet (predominantly a dug) was introduced into the household to encourage smaller children to exhibit some responsibility and to nurture their sensitivity. At that time, confectionery was limited and "Milky Bar" was the favoured sweet of the time amongst kids. The said children used to, as a display of love and affection, share their favoured chocolate with their much loved pooches. These poor wee dugs were given copious amounts of the stuff, invariably resulting in their poo taking on the white or chalk colour which is at the centre of this discussion. Indeed to this very day, if a dug is given too much of the still favoured sweet meat, their poo will show a distinct leaning towards the milky edge. And if further proof were needed, should for some reason my word (which truly is my bond) be in any way in doubt, should one poke around the guilty piece of poo, the silver paper which encased the chocolate will no doubt be found as you progress your investigation. This is as a result of the child inadvertently giving the dug some of the wrapping, giving, if anything definitive proof that the white chocolate bar is responsible for this phenomenon and nothing else. I'm a vet by the way.

Were you suffering from PMT and thought "I could just let this slide but no, I'm going to have a go at the OP and try and make others suffer too?"

I was a bit ****ed off at the time yes.

Apologies to the OP and any other sensitive souls.

This isn't about WHITE dog poo but when I left my flat this morning there was a massive turd on my door step, which isn't even directly on the street, someone in the stair must have an enemy and I hope it's not me!

This isn't about WHITE dog poo but when I left my flat this morning there was a massive turd on my door step, which isn't even directly on the street, someone in the stair must have an enemy and I hope it's not me!

Surely you must be able to remember if you did a dump on your doorstep?

Drunk last night?:P

Archived