St Mirren!

i8hibsh

Most of the current squad are too young to remember or too overpaid to care but we as fans remember May 1986!!!!!!

St Mirren weer bribed by the vileness that is Celtic FC to get smashed by them - FACT

Please, get your finger out your *rses and beat these corrupt Celtic wannabes

I feckin hate the ^^^^!

That is all

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Most of the current squad are too young to remember or too overpaid to care but we as fans remember May 1986!!!!!!

St Mirren weer bribed by the vileness that is Celtic FC to get smashed by them - FACT

I feckin hate the ^^^^!

That is all

I don't think there's ever been a suggestion of money changing hands. I think St Mirren just did it because they wanted to.

thehibsareintheirbeds

whether they were bribed, wanted to or it was just an honest defeat (aye right)...they are a horrid little team and i hope we absolutely destroy them tomorrow.

intae them!

Thig Ar Latha

I feckin hate the ^^^^!

That is all

I seem to remember being at the second game of that season when we lost 6-2 at Love Street. Also the first game of that season when the newly signed John Colquhoun missed a sitter in the last minute against Celtic at Tynecastle against Celtic. We take some blame.

Wonder if I8 will start a seperate thread in the Shed asking 'which burdz in Paisley dae ye wan' tae shag?'

Guest gorgie kev

I feckin hate the ^^^^!

That is all

You not going to the "randy" bar tonight?:rolleyes:

Wonder if I8 will start a seperate thread in the Shed asking 'which burdz in Paisley dae ye wan' tae shag?'

wouldnae dip any of those weegie hoors

Guest S.U.S.S.

St Midden are *******s i hope every one involved in their farce of a game that day develops an incurable tropical disease, and gets the clap.

*******s!

I hate them and will never forgive them till the day I die. Bill Crombie , you're in the same boat.

KilbrideJambo

get a grip - we lost it - nothing to do with St Mirren or Celtic. i was as miserable as everyone at Dens but it was in our hands

get a grip - we lost it - nothing to do with St Mirren or Celtic. i was as miserable as everyone at Dens but it was in our hands

Sorry You're wrong . We may have blown it but St Midden lay down to the soap-dodgers.I think you may get other replies along the same lines.

I feckin hate the ^^^^!

That is all

I hate to agree with I8 but have a look at 2:56 and

try to tell me that that **** isn't trying to score an own goal

http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/1986-05-03:+St.+Mirren+0-5+Celtic,+Premier+Division?t=anon

I hate to agree with I8 but have a look at 2:56 and

try to tell me that that **** isn't trying to score an own goal

http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/1986-05-03:+St.+Mirren+0-5+Celtic,+Premier+Division?t=anon

Oh ya ****er , that was painfull watching that , please dont ever post that again , i am now officially on a downer .......... and as for the 2.56 incident , it certainly looks like he was trying to pop the ball into his own net , if not it was a bit of a risky passback bearing in mind the keeper can catch the ball from a passback back in them olden days. Still any defender worth his salt would have emptied that ball without hesitation , hope we give them a right good hiding today , C-a-n-t-s.

I feckin hate the ^^^^!

That is all

hate to be a wet blanket an dall that but posters should be aware that the laws of libel still apply on forums such as ours...

Sorry You're wrong . We may have blown it but St Midden lay down to the soap-dodgers.I think you may get other replies along the same lines.

The point KJ is trying to make is, If Hearts had done the job on the day at Dens, a draw would have done FFS, then it would wouldn't have mattered if St Midden players had lay on the pitch naked and taken it up the erchie from every S C U M in a Smelltic top, It wouldn't have mattered 0-5,0-10, we still win the league!! Not saying they didn't lie down to the S C U M, they did!!

Hearts blew it themselves, but at least half the St Mirren team weren't trying a leg that day, and some were actively laughing, joking and singing about it afterwards.

St Mirren FC 1877-1986.

Your Paisley branch of the Celtic Supporters' Club.

Buffalo Bill

Archived