Poppy screensaver

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Get a poppy for your phone if you want to donate to the appeal.

Text poppy to 80848

90 neeps to the appeal.

Also get that loose change in the collection tins at the boozer this weekend:fing10:

Say What Again

Text poppy to 80848

90 neeps to the appeal.

Also get that loose change in the collection tins at the boozer this weekend:fing10:

They've done quite well out of me this year (as they always do). I'm now on my 5th poppy at ?1 a shot :P

I keep losing them.

marshallschunkychicken

Text poppy to 80848

90 neeps to the appeal.

Excellent idea. Just got mine. The old 'windows default' was getting boring anyway, good to see they are diversifying in their fundraising options.

Goodmorningmrfisherman
sent a txt but did'nt get a poppy

hope it aint a con

should have got a reply with http://wap.tanlamobile.com/poppy/Poppy.jpg

Free message.Click link for your free poppy wallpaper.

Then seperate message thanking you from the Royal British Legion08449910015.

Thats what I got worked a treat.

John Gaunt on TALK SPORT went off on one boy this morning when the lad suggested that if he gave a pound it would give the British Legion more than TALK SPORT were going on about the poppy on your mobile. it was costing 90p plus 60p. The caller was correct but Gaunt wouldn't allow this to interfere with his rant. 90p went to the charity,the 60p went on 'expenses'. I think TALKSPORT were looking to share in the rest of the 'phone call charges'

given so many of us have a free tex messaging service, i don't understand why the full ?1.50 can't go directly to the british legion poppy appeal. that is what stinks.

i'll not be texting anyone to get a poppy screen saver, but i have already donated, several times, and before sunday, will again no doubt.

i urge you all to do the same.

Mac_fae_Gillie

On 4th Poppy so far this year 3days to go...

hate been poppyless from Nov1st to the 11th but the darn things keep getting lost or crushed...ah well

Archived