Why is the Angel still hovering around the club?

Craigieboy

Just saw the Angel 'fly' (did you see what I did there) into Asda in his Citroen (classy) & it got me thinking;

What role does he play at Hearts?

If Csaba has Berger as his sidekick & we still have the tolly smelling up the place, just what is the need?

How many backroom staff do we need FFS!

Commander Harris
Just saw the Angel 'fly' (did you see what I did there) into Asda in his Citroen (classy) & it got me thinking;

If Csaba has Berger as his sidekick & we still have the tolly smelling up the place, just what is the need?

reserve coach, I think.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why do I never see these losers out and about?

I would have chucked a tin of peas right in his coupon.

Someone has to hold Korobotchups hand when he's working the fax machine.

what? do you mean he is IT support now!!!:eek:

and if thats the case how long until mad eddie returns as the tea lady or selling pies at half time

SectionDJambo

For me, the saddest thing about having this guy around is that I wouldn't know who he was if he was standing next to me. I can't remember having a more faceless coach with such an apparent impact on the running of our club.

Does anyone have a photo of this guy so that I can put a face to the name.

Did you thank him for doing a wonderful job of making Hearts such a happy club?

Buffalo Bill

Cervenuselessov and Korocockup took us to the heady heights of 11th last time that pair were "in charge" as a direct result of the return of Angel Cervenuselessov and the continuance of Korocockup along with the latest idiot puppet we are heading back to those dizzy heights. Hasn't Vlad done well with recruiting headcoaches - recruited around 8 in just 3 years and one was good, the rest were total and utter pesh, cheers Vlad our saviour

Korabotchups eye's and ears are starting to go a bit so he needs some fresh, younger blood in there just to make sure,you know.

It's simple why he is here - he is "trustworthy". That clinches it for Vlad. Useless? Matter not, he trusts you.

Was it not Angel that introduced the infamous 4-5-1 formation?

Coincidence that it's still being used?

:(

Agreed.

Cervenkov is still here as he is part of the "team" that picks the, erm, team.

Charlie-Brown

I think it's a bit simplistic to assume that we play 4-5-1 and link that to Chervenkov, Rix played 4-5-1 a few times when he was here and Frail continued to deploy 4-5-1 most of the time after Chervenkov left last season also this season Csaba has varied the formation between 4-1-4-1 depending on who was available but at Hamilton away when he had what is probably closest to his full strength team we played a definite 4-2-3-1 with Kingston, Driver and Obua interchanging positions behind Mole then Nade who came on as sub - more recently Tullberg (briefly) then Aguiar have filled attacking positions.

Why do I never see these losers out and about?

I would have chucked a tin of peas right in his coupon.

You buy your peas in tins. Shocking.

rix started playing 4-5-1 out of necessity. we had janny the fandan, bednar and pospisil all out injured at the same time and elliot was playing up top on his tod for a few games.

he did extremely well if memory serves.

those were the days when he was a wide eyed, humble young lad.

now he's a wide headed horrible young lad.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
You buy your peas in tins. Shocking.

I wouldn't even buy peas as they give me the boak.

They are simply an item close to hand that I think would hurt him. :)

Archived