Looking for part-time work

Jambo83

Sensible suggestions only please :rolleyes:

I've tried the local papers and recruitment sites but I still haven't found anything suitable.

I'm in the Livingston area, looking to work one or two evenings and/or a Saturday morning.

The bank I work for isn't offering any overtime in my department (surprise, surprise, we're quiet) and underwriter's can't really do "homers" like all you lucky joiners, plumbers, mechanics etc :mad:

Any ideas?

C'mon, stop making jokes about the new president, telling people to "Get her pumped" etc, and give a fellow Jambo some help :)

C'mon, stop making jokes about the new president, telling people to "Get her pumped" etc, and give a fellow Jambo some help :)

Pimp yirsel big man...Mr H could help oot finacially!!!! :P

Or Pubs mate, comin up to Christmas, someone'll be taking staff on!!

I've tried the local papers and recruitment sites but I still haven't found anything suitable.

I'm in the Livingston area, looking to work one or two evenings and/or a Saturday morning.

The bank I work for isn't offering any overtime in my department (surprise, surprise, we're quiet) and underwriter's can't really do "homers" like all you lucky joiners, plumbers, mechanics etc :mad:

Any ideas?

http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/part-time-jobs_2573_1.html

Captain Lithuania

Fort Kinnaird were looking for something like 1,000 temporary workers for the christmas time.

vlad on the tyne

Any ideas?

if you can drive get a private hire license and do the taxis in west lothian mate

Archived