John Prescott - Class & Me

Boaby Ewing

Is anyone watching this?

He's an erse, but interesting to see him having a conversation with one of the 'benefits class' and basically coming away from it saying "he could do a bloody job if he could be bothered/if benefits weren't too high."

Given he was the Deputy PM for so bloody long it would have been nice if he'd made this slightly incoherent show when he was still in power.

Is anyone watching this?

He's an erse, but interesting to see him having a conversation with one of the 'benefits class' and basically coming away from it saying "he could do a bloody job if he could be bothered/if benefits weren't too high."

Given he was the Deputy PM for so bloody long it would have been nice if he'd made this slightly incoherent show when he was still in power.

I think the show called them the underclass.:eek:

If he said it once he said it a hundred times. 7% of children go to private schools but take up 75% of the top jobs. He then went to Rugby private school and was out debated by a spotty 16 year old.

In last weeks show he spoke to 3 "Chav" girls from Lewisham who said, they were not Chavs and that Chav's were the "*****'s". Classy burds.:)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The guy eats his dinner and pukes it back up again.

Imagine taking him out for a pint & a kebab and he wanders off and heaves it up all over the place.

You can't trust a man that does that !!

marshallschunkychicken

I've only seen a clip from it, but it looked hilarious. Not sure if it was meant to be...

The bit I saw was where he was speaking to a few ned girls about class, and he asked one of them what class she thought she was.

Her reply? "I'm middle class,"

"I'd say you were working class,"

To which she retorts "But I don't work..."

:laugh:

I've only seen a clip from it, but it looked hilarious. Not sure if it was meant to be...

The bit I saw was where he was speaking to a few ned girls about class, and he asked one of them what class she thought she was.

Her reply? "I'm middle class,"

"I'd say you were working class,"

To which she retorts "But I don't work..."

:laugh:

That bit made me laugh my ass off. She was exactly whats wrong with this country. Left alone to sponge off the dole and doesnt have the brains she was born with. Waste of skin AND she was minging.

The bit I thought was good was the guy with 9 kids who couldnt read or write. Prescott basically saying that he could work if he wanted but you could tell the guy was doing ok from the social. Claimed he wanted to setup a window cleaning business but couldnt afford a ladder. As Prescott pointed out, hows about just buying cheaper clothes for your kids for a couple months? Guy just kinda shook his head and said nowt.

As posters above mentioned, the clip where he talks to kids from Rubgy was quite humorous. They are the exact reason I would never send my kids (if I had any) to a school like that (plus the cost). Whilst they were clearly intelligent they were clearly gimps who would struggle to fit in ANYWHERE other than their elitist school.

Overall it was an alright hour of telly but didnt exactly come to any proper conclusion or defining point.

I've not been watching this, kinda wish I had been...

I don't mind Prescott really. His heart is in the rightplace.

Agreed, Boris.

Intestingly when he chinned the guy who through the egg at him, the first person on the phone to congratulate him was none other than Sean Connery. From memory the opinion polls jumped 2%age points in favour of New Labour as a reaction.

I've not been watching this, kinda wish I had been...

I don't mind Prescott really. His heart is in the rightplace.

It is on the BBC iplayer Boris.

Archived