Celtic v Man Utd

heartsfc_fan

Currently 1-1, 5 mins to go.

MacDonald and Giggs.

Is anyone watching the game? How many Man Utd fans are there at the match? Never heard them for the goal! (I'm listening to it)

MacDonald and Giggs.

Is anyone watching the game? How many Man Utd fans are there at the match? Never heard them for the goal! (I'm listening to it)

3k.

God it beggers belief how Man Utd haven't won this game!

Man Utd over 60% possession and over 20 shots

As much as I dont like to see Celtic win, it would have been funny to see the reaction of 'some' on here.

Absolutely 'spewing' about results yesterday and tonight.

Gutted they couldnt hold on.

Nucky Thompson
As much as I dont like to see Celtic win, it would have been funny to see the reaction of 'some' on here.

Absolutely 'spewing' about results yesterday and tonight.

Gutted they couldnt hold on.

You wanted those manky tossers to win just to noise up some other Jambos on here:rolleyes:

Jambo in Yorkshire

Funny thing really.............Ronaldo kicks Brown and doesn't get even a yellow - no different from Brown or his mates doing it against SPL teams and not getting a card

Champions League games always give Celtic a taste of the medicine we and the other teams in Scotland usually get against them

Pity is they will only have 2 more games CL games this season but Scottish teams (Rangers excepted of course) will have 30 plus games v Celtic!!

MacDonald and Giggs.

About 2800. A good 60-70 were locked out prior to kick off for some reason.

God it beggers belief how Man Utd haven't won this game!

Man Utd over 60% possession and over 20 shots

How many on target though? 5, 6? Boruc had maybe 2 decent saves to make all game. Possession counts for f all as Hearts have shown this season....

You wanted those manky tossers to win just to noise up some other Jambos on here:rolleyes:

Flip that statement round though, there are plenty who like to see Celtic fail, Chelsea win etc just to wind up other Jambos on here.

Strangely enough, they're all in hiding after Chelsea's drubbing on Tuesday night :eek:

Personally, I couldn't give a feck, I just enjoy watching the Champions League

About 2800. A good 60-70 were locked out prior to kick off for some reason.

I kid you not, I was the last person through the turnstile, the steel shutter came down right behind me about 15 mins after kick off. Just got in to see McDonald score. 2 of my mates were locked out with no explanation from the Strathclyde mafia! You could say it got a little heated at that point.

According to them it was more like 2 or 300 and it's not as if it was hooli's they were locking out. There was women and upset kids involved too.

Darkhied spunkstaines!

On a side note it was great to be able to tell the mhanks what we all thought of their pope and their IRA. ;)

I've just phoned a mate who was at the game : he didn't get in and he was with a large group. He says 'hundreds' were locked out and no explanation given (the police wouldn't say why) although he reckons there may have been a lot of forgeries. He says there was some trouble as a result and the polis horses were sent in.

He is absolutely scathing about Sellick and 'Glasgows' finest' as he puts it.

I've just phoned a mate who was at the game : he didn't get in and he was with a large group. He says 'hundreds' were locked out and no explanation given (the police wouldn't say why) although he reckons there may have been a lot of forgeries. He says there was some trouble as a result and the polis horses were sent in.

He is absolutely scathing about Sellick and 'Glasgows' finest' as he puts it.

Sounds like a farce to me. Has the media picked up on this?

Had to laugh at the stadium announcer asking telling the Mn U fans to stay behind in the interests of CROWD safety. He should have been honest and said if you value your life wait until the great unwashed have gone!

Sounds like a farce to me. Has the media picked up on this?

A good question : had it been the other way about the Paddies would probably have complained to the Irish embassy :rolleyes:

Would you honestly expect the ****** to run this story ?

My mate said that they ended up talking to someone (pure coincidence , nothing 'official') from the SFA who apparently advised them they have a case for compensation - which is of little comfort at the moment.

I'd just like to add although difficult to tell how many as United fans stood all night there were plenty of empty seats in the away end.

Incompetent fhukwhits!

I kid you not, I was the last person through the turnstile, the steel shutter came down right behind me about 15 mins after kick off. Just got in to see McDonald score. 2 of my mates were locked out with no explanation from the Strathclyde mafia! You could say it got a little heated at that point.

According to them it was more like 2 or 300 and it's not as if it was hooli's they were locking out. There was women and upset kids involved too.

Darkhied spunkstaines!

On a side note it was great to be able to tell the mhanks what we all thought of their pope and their IRA. ;)

Shhhh. :)

I think I was sat 2 rows directly infront of you in the second half. I could discern Scottish accents from all the Manc.

I met up with my mate last night and asked him about the lock out.

He said that on the day after the match he went to the Man U ticket office and was told they had already had around 60 complaints from locked out fans.He is adamant that no explanation was given by Sellick or the police. Not even to some people from Man U's sponsors (AIG) who were also locked out.

He said things got very heated when some fans insisted on an explanation from the police : was it a club decision or a police decision. In his view at that point the police lost the plot and set police horses on the fans.

After the game and a long sclepp back into town he said the hotel bar was closed. Apparently the hotel didn't like the fact Utd fans were singing :rolleyes:

He also mentioned that one of his group (aged 74 , ex regular in the army and wearing a poppy) was verbally abused by a number of people in the hotel. The old guy said he might be 74 but they were welcome to have a go if they wanted. At this point it was pointed out to the 'locals' that there were a good number of a notorious Manc firm in the hotel and they might want to leave. So they did.

Archived