Fancy Dress Ideas

The Brow

Going to a party on sat night, the theme is 'Dead Celebrities'

Needs to be simple but effective as I am living in a hotel at the moment so I only have the basics and dont want to buy too much stuff. Was thinking 2-Pac cos blacking up is always funny plus its fairly simple. Just headscarf, cross, baggy t and some baggy jeans.

Any other ideas?

Cheers in advance!

p.s. please dont respond if offended by blacking up as a) im yet to have been at a party where it wasnt funny B) I really dont care :P

get a fake tache, a dress from a charity shop and a broken hoover, then you can go as

freddie mercury from the i want to break free video

where are you? i can lend you a marilyn monroe white dress if you're anywhere in edinburgh

Do you know me? I have form for dressing as a bird. Cruella de vile was the best one.

Im in Cardiff so thanks anyway!

a red and black horizontal striped jumper, jeans, trainers and unwashed hair along with a fake shotgun and you have

Kurt Cobain

a pig mask and some fake breasts and you have......

....... Jade Goody!

(I think I stepped over the line there) :rolleyes:

how about steve irwin?

was gonna say that. bought the kids a plastic toy stingray from that sunday market in the playhouse carpark when we were back on holiday this summer. well tbh i actually bought it for a fancy dress party.

the queen mum, john lennon, heath ledger as the joker...

sort of thing that deserves a good brain storming in the pub to do it justice though

Generic Username

Black bin bag taped to your head.

White vest top.

Black shorts.

Amy Winehouse - just like that.

Feel free to celotape a bit of A4 paper to your chest that reads "Will Suck For Crack" to complete the look.

you could get a hold of a plastic tiara and a harrod's bag, go about cocking your head to one side and looking all doe-eyed at everyone.... there you go, princess di.

steve irwin is a belter though, although it's a stick-on someone else would do it.

a pig mask and some fake breasts and you have......

....... Jade Goody!

(I think I stepped over the line there) :rolleyes:

Haha class! Although you were offended by my paedo joke earlier!

Anyways, cheers for the ideas guys. Certainly some good eaasy ideas!

Are you going with a partner if yes then how about a blonde wig , false boobs and a old man in a wheelchair..... Anna Nichol-Smith and Howard Marshall

wear all white, make a robe out of a white bedsheet, buy a long brown wig and go as Jesus, you don`t get much more deader celebrity than that!

wear all white, make a robe out of a white bedsheet, buy a long brown wig and go as Jesus, you don`t get much more deader celebrity than that!

He's alive in all of us.

Fool.

see that easter thing that folk celebrate?.....

Haha class! Although you were offended by my paedo joke earlier!

Anyways, cheers for the ideas guys. Certainly some good eaasy ideas!

ach well, it's fashionable to be easily offended these days! :P

Archived