More pressing than the January transfer window

bighalders

Our next three matches are away to St. Mirren, home to Hamilton and away to Inverness, the three bottom teams or there abouts. We seriously need the nine points or not far off it. After these three we are:

Rangers (H), Motherwell (A), Celtic (again?) (A), Dundee Utd. (H) Aberdeen (A) - How many points will our current team achieve from these 5 games, I'd say 5 points would be an achievement for the current squad/management team.

If we don't do well in our next three games we are seriously looking at the bottom end of the bottom 6 by the time we play the Hobos in January. All this before we can attempt to get in any better players in the January transfer window, concerning times.

Jam Tarts 1874

If we put in the same level of performance that we did against hibs and Aberdeen recently, then 9 points from the next 3 games is a very distinct possibility. It will be interesting to see who Csaba plays in place of Zali.

The game after Inverness is Falkirk at Home so it means our next four games are against the bottom four at present. Not that it means anything really :sad:

Guest JamboRobbo
If we put in the same level of performance that we did against hibs and Aberdeen recently, then 9 points from the next 3 games is a very distinct possibility. It will be interesting to see who Csaba plays in place of Zali.

I reckon he's just gonna play with 10. It'll still be a big improvement. :P

The coming weeks are crucial. We really do need to start winning, if we lose in any of the 3 coming games it will be shaping up to be a very disapointing season.

Anything less than 6 points would be considered criminal.

I dont care how bad we are at the moment if we cant beat St Mirren away and Hamilton at home then we deserve to be relegated.

Inverness away is a different kettle of fish. Its a hard place to go, always has been and they are bottom of the league which seems to count against us.

I would still say a draw should be managable.

Guest S.U.S.S.

FFS all games are important, every week another "The next game is important" or "the next 3 games blah blah"

christ, we should look to win every game.

FFS all games are important, every week another "The next game is important" or "the next 3 games blah blah"

Totally agree, my point was though that based on the potential difficulty of amassing points in games from 29th November through to January that placed extra importance on getting points from our next few games

The Mighty Thor

I like it.

It'll never catch on though.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Totally agree, my point was though that based on the potential difficulty of amassing points in games from 29th November through to January that placed extra importance on getting points from our next few games

Dont think the dates matter mate, more the fact we are **** at the moment!:)

Dont think the dates matter mate, more the fact we are **** at the moment!:)

We all know we're pesh but I think its a valid point about the next 4 games, all teams below us therefore if we don't win them we sink even lower!!

Karapidis to centre half and Palazuelos into the midfield sounds like a stick on to me.

Archived