Just met Csaba at Schiphol Airport

Haagse Jambo

Told me he was here to lure Huntelaar from Ajax. Now he's off to Rome to sound out Mirko Vucinic. He says we need that kind of striker as apparently Mole and Makela aren't good enough. He said his whole trip is hush-hush. Met some guy from Armadale at Edinburgh Airport and told him he was flying to Copenhagen. Gave him some ****** and bull story about a non-existent game against a Russian team. Just putting him off the scent in case word got out.

Seems a genuine and passionate guy. Let's hope Huntelaar and Vucinic work out for him.

Told me he was here to lure Huntelaar from Ajax. Now he's off to Rome to sound out Mirko Vucinic. He says we need that kind of striker as apparently Mole and Makela aren't good enough. He said his whole trip is hush-hush. Met some guy from Armadale at Edinburgh Airport and told him he was flying to Copenhagen. Gave him some ****** and bull story about a non-existent game against a Russian team. Just putting him off the scent in case word got out.

Seems a genuine and passionate guy. Let's hope Huntelaar and Vucinic work out for him.

Sniff , sniff

As funny as "Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps"

Really bad program, but I really do like Sheridan Smith. There is just something very cute about her. I'll stop there, family board and all that. :P

Csaba's at Schipol? So who's that in my front room!!?

You should be changing your name to Gullible Jambo! The guy that you met was in fact Csaba impersonator number 4. There are five of them in total, hired by Romanov to represent the real Csaba, one at training, one at matchday, one in airports etc. The secret is that each of them only knows a wee piece of what's going on and they are not allowed to communicate with each other. They take it in turns to do the post-match press conference. Don't tell anyone I told you!

You should be changing your name to Gullible Jambo! The guy that you met was in fact Csaba impersonator number 4. There are five of them in total, hired by Romanov to represent the real Csaba, one at training, one at matchday, one in airports etc. The secret is that each of them only knows a wee piece of what's going on and they are not allowed to communicate with each other. They take it in turns to do the post-match press conference. Don't tell anyone I told you!

they all have one redeeming feature

They can work a fax

So hush hush he told you anyway!

Really bad program, but I really do like Sheridan Smith. There is just something very cute about her. I'll stop there, family board and all that. :P

that'll be her gargantuan breasts

that'll be her gargantuan breasts

Hehehe! I wasn't going to say that!

Just google her, there is a picture of her going to Grease (astonishingly, I actually noticed the background!) which I decided I could not post on here, but it is good! :)

Big fan.

Johanes de Silentio

N.B. This is satire!

To cut the ribbon in turn opening Vlad's new stand?

Hehehe! I wasn't going to say that!

Just google her, there is a picture of her going to Grease (astonishingly, I actually noticed the background!) which I decided I could not post on here, but it is good! :)

Big fan.

:)

As Darth Vader would say

Impressive ...... most impressive

Archived