How many points did we win with Shammy playing?

jambos are go!

He's magnificent.

Here's another question. How many points have we taken with Shammy playing since we hit the difficult part of the league programme?

Just a thought. Is he the best we've got to play in the hole?

Yup he is the best.

If by best you mean worst, and by the hole you mean Kaunas.

Yup he is the best.

If by best you mean worst, and by the hole you mean Kaunas.

:)

I'm worried that a bigger club is going to come in for him in January.

I'd be inconsolable.

wickerman_burns.jpg

Yes, poor, poor Shammy. Witch-hunted by all these wicked Hearts fans, while others like Neilson get off scot-free.

Charlie-Brown
Yes, poor, poor Shammy. Witch-hunted by all these wicked Hearts fans, while others like Neilson get off scot-free.

_44960419_robbie_neilson_282b.jpgBlue%20Jesus%20picture.jpg

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
_44960419_robbie_neilson_282b.jpgBlue%20Jesus%20picture.jpg

The thing is, No.29 couldn't lace Neilsons boots and I don't rate Robbie at all.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
grave-like-hole200.jpg

The only hole I want to see uselessnevicius in....

That's just a bit creepy to me. :sad:

markletissier

i googled image searched shammy looking for something novelty to post.

you'll just have to enjoy this 80's bikini babe i got instead.

stickl.jpg

either way 29 is pish, get rid.

I see its still impossible to discuss IMO a valid point without Lithumania rearing its head.

Ah yes. Of course. That's what the problem with this thread is. Lithumania :rolleyes:

The player is old, small, gets knocked off the ball if you fart on him and rarely bothers his arse for the full 90mins. But sure, it's because he's Lithuanian. No, it's because he's rubbish, and more than likely cheap labour for Romanov into the bargain.

jambos are go!
Ah yes. Of course. That's what the problem with this thread is. Lithumania :rolleyes:

The player is old, small, gets knocked off the ball if you fart on him and rarely bothers his arse for the full 90mins. But sure, it's because he's Lithuanian. No, it's because he's rubbish, and more than likely cheap labour for Romanov into the bargain.

Still no stats then.

I see its still impossible to discuss IMO a valid point without Lithumania rearing its head.

Not so much impossible as irrelevant mate!

Someone on this thread and a few other tried the same thing by comparing game and goals lost when Pressley was in defense compared to when Zali was played there a few years back and it's still as irrelevant now as it was then!

Audrey/Shamey should not be playing football in the SPL never mind Hearts. He's "man down" when ever he is on the field. Quite simply he is not good enough, regardless if people want to try and play the (non existent) xenophobic card!

What really gets me is why, when we are clearly lacking in players to do so, do we insist on playing the 4-5-1 "in the hole" formation. Stevie Wonder could see it's not working, and that Audrey is not even remotely close to the answer.

Who ever extended his loan deal clearly showed their complete lack of footballing knowledge!

chester copperpot

When I opened this thread, I thought you's all meant Shaggy, not Shammy.

Whoooops.

Still no stats then.

Show me stats in graphical form, preferably some sort of pie chart that prove he's not a tiny waste of skin and fit to put on the maroon.

Why should i prove your OP? Do your own leg work.

Show me stats in graphical form, preferably some sort of pie chart that prove he's not a tiny waste of skin and fit to put on the maroon.

Why should i prove your OP? Do your own leg work.

meatloaf-things.jpg

Roughly

I think the OP has a point. He may be useless 90% of time but he does link our ****ty midfield and toothless attack now and again.

The guy is everything that is wrong with our club just now - an extremely average player who couldn't care less. In fact his attitude is one of the worst I've ever seen from a Hearts player. For him to be our 'experienced' player is a joke.

In terms of the original point, any point we did win was despite the fact he played. A better comparison would be that we won two out of two league games when Obua played.

The guy is everything that is wrong with our club just now - an extremely average player who couldn't care less. In fact his attitude is one of the worst I've ever seen from a Hearts player. For him to be our 'experienced' player is a joke.

In terms of the original point, any point we did win was despite the fact he played. A better comparison would be that we won two out of two league games when Obua played.

So what you're saying in a nutshell is.. David Obua is the new John Colquhoun! I knew it!!!

Francis Albert

I actually thought we missed Ksanavicius on Sunday. Ever since the Barcelona friendly I have thought he is a decent player - he runs into positions to receive passes and his distribution is better than average. He even gets into scoring positions, although his conversion of chances is unfortunately as poor as our strikers. I don't understand the "non-tryer" tag either - he always seems to put in a decent shift and gets involved more than most. When he and Nade combined in the Killie game the 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 worked for the first time in the game (although not well enough to change the outcome).

he is pash he is pash.. he could be a ginger gangly scotsman called hamish and it wouldnt change my view of the troll.

Archived