rankgers in 92 minute equaliser shocker

3inaBednar

bet it was offside or a pen!

maybe it was but the decisions always even themselves out over the season.... apparently.

bet it was offside or a pen!

From the BBC:

And Thomson grabbed a dramatic equaliser when he escaped the challenge of Willo Flood before sending a superb effort past Zaluska from 25 yards.

Drylaw Hearts
From the BBC:

And Thomson grabbed a dramatic equaliser when he escaped the challenge of Willo Flood before sending a superb effort past Zaluska from 25 yards.

But if hadn't taken that shot I'm sure he would have carried on into the box before getting a pen.

:rolleyes:

nanananananana-angus

I'd bet that Thomson shouldn't have been on the pitch to score after committing a series of unpunished leg breaking tackles.It happens most weeks,no reason to think tonight will be any different.

From the BBC:

At least the Arabs put up some kind of resistance to the OF.........:(

3 goals from a Craig Levein side - and some people on here don't think he is good enough for Hearts!

I listened to him on radio before the Celtic game on Sunday and he spoke more sense in 5 minutes that Csaba has since he arrived.

Archived