Barton v Riordan - Battle of the Neds

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Ratboy v Scouse Jakey  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Ratboy v Scouse Jakey

I think being related to a convicted Race axe killer and the whole jail time seals it for Barton :)

as much as I dislike riordan has he actually been convicted of any criminal offences?

Deek is the bigger ned for sure. He always goes around with his crew and his style is to stamp on his victim after his bam mates have done the hard work. Barton on the other hand is a psycho and will pagger with anyone, if the 2 had a square go barton would destroy him.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

i like joey barton, great player, great aggression he shows on the pitch!

Rat boy is the biggest ned out the 2 of them by a far mile.. Plus barton would kick Buck of of the wee rat riorden..

Seymour M Hersh

No competition.

Barton has realized the full extent of his nedishness and has fessed up. Couple of slips but the boy's giving it his all.

Deek on the other hand is still firmly in denial vis-a-vis the fact that he's a total embarrassment.

Having bull terriers does not make you a ned. Pfft.

Bull_Chav_Terrier.jpg

From the Urban Dictionary......

CHAV DOG:

A dog that belongs to a chav. Breed invariably a Pitt Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler or a cross of these breeds. The more dangerously over-playful they are, the more popular they seem to be.

At any time of day, on any council estate in the UK, you will see a chav and a chav dog. Steer clear.

Generic Username

Riordan is a ned (****, spazzy **** face, erse, eijit, fud flap, ***** face...)

Barton is a nutter.

Barton is a nutter.

That was my original thought.

But a neds a ned at the end of the day.

Barton definitely would murder Riordan but they both have very nedish qualities.

Barton is an extreme ned though compared to Riordans dickhead nedishness.

Generic Username
That was my original thought.

But a neds a ned at the end of the day.

Barton definitely would murder Riordan but they both have very nedish qualities.

Barton is an extreme ned though compared to Riordans dickhead nedishness.

Barton is some kind of Lord Ned or "uber ned" if you will.

Riordan is his ******* offspring.

Barton must have been reading and concerned about losing.

Now subject of a complaint from Villa for putting his finger in Agbalonahor's face and racial abuse

i like joey barton, great player, great aggression he shows on the pitch!

I had (some degree) of sympathy for Barton, he has a pretty tough run of things (admittedly most of it brought on by himself) but i genuine hoped like many that his most recent return would mark the start of a new chapter for him where he could let his football do the talking and try to win some degree of respect by rising above the abuse from fans.

HOWEVER if the reports following the Aston Villa game are to be believed then i think he should be thrown away from football and the public eye.

I have the opinion that professional sports players have no duty to act as role models (unless it's something they purposefully strive for) yet i think Barton is a disgrace to the sport now which is a shame as i believe he has a genuine talent.

This aside there is no excuse for Riorden.

I had (some degree) of sympathy for Barton, he has a pretty tough run of things (admittedly most of it brought on by himself) but i genuine hoped like many that his most recent return would mark the start of a new chapter for him where he could let his football do the talking and try to win some degree of respect by rising above the abuse from fans.

HOWEVER if the reports following the Aston Villa game are to be believed then i think he should be thrown away from football and the public eye.

I have the opinion that professional sports players have no duty to act as role models (unless it's something they purposefully strive for) yet i think Barton is a disgrace to the sport now which is a shame as i believe he has a genuine talent.

This aside there is no excuse for Riorden.

So let me get this right

You have sympathy for someone who has been convicted of criminal assault and served a jail term, as well as reputed other incidents of violence and racism - and who is coincidentally related to a racist

But somone who has at no point been convicted of a criminal offence is worse

As much of a ned as Riordan is, in terms of arseholeness there is no comparison.

So let me get this right

You have sympathy for someone who has been convicted of criminal assault and served a jail term, as well as reputed other incidents of violence and racism - and who is coincidentally related to a racist

But somone who has at no point been convicted of a criminal offence is worse

As much of a ned as Riordan is, in terms of arseholeness there is no comparison.

WTF difference does that make? Barton is the King of Neds who should be booted the fek out of Football (Rearend is small fry compared to that T!T, Barton fights his own battles Ratboy has mates that do it for him), BUT, because his relation is a Rascist????

I have relations who support the Weegie S C U M and some who are Hobos...Doesn't mean I do/am!!:eek:

Bull_Chav_Terrier.jpg

From the Urban Dictionary......

CHAV DOG:

A dog that belongs to a chav. Breed invariably a Pitt Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler or a cross of these breeds. The more dangerously over-playful they are, the more popular they seem to be.

At any time of day, on any council estate in the UK, you will see a chav and a chav dog. Steer clear.

According to that, it's only a chav dog IF it belongs to a chav. :P

I think being related to a convicted Race axe killer and the whole jail time seals it for Barton :)

as much as I dislike riordan has he actually been convicted of any criminal offences?

The wee ****bag should've been locked up for his part in assualting a barman and bouncer at biddy mulligans.

agreed barton's a nutter, riordan's a pathetic wee scrotum.

According to that, it's only a chav dog IF it belongs to a chav. :P

Do you own a bull terrier RedM?!

So you are a sweetie rustlin', SPL handbook readin', right on brigadin', tartan rugger, bull terrier owner?!

:eek::P

The People's Chimp
Barton = Thug

Ratboy = Ned

imo.

You're right. Barton isn't a ned, while riordan is a classic ned.

I P Knightley

Barton is a nutter.

mwahahaha...."fud flap"....!

Do you own a bull terrier RedM?!

So you are a sweetie rustlin', SPL handbook readin', right on brigadin', tartan rugger, bull terrier owner?!

:eek::P

I have two actually. And they bite cheeky people, so watch it.

;)

rudi must stay

Riordan. I don't think Barton as bad a guy as some people say he is, it's just that there's a lot of people that don't like him who make sure that something bads written about him

Riordan. I don't think Barton as bad a guy as some people say he is, it's just that there's a lot of people that don't like him who make sure that something bads written about him

I really despair

Riordan's incidents are all "allegations".

Barton has been convicted of at least 2 assaults, as well as admitting two others the police did not get involved in.

Riordan is maybe a ned, but barton is a convicted violent offender who if convicted again will likely be looking at least a few years inside

but hey he's not a bad guy, :rolleyes:.

rudi must stay
I really despair

Riordan's incidents are all "allegations".

Barton has been convicted of at least 2 assaults, as well as admitting two others the police did not get involved in.

Riordan is maybe a ned, but barton is a convicted violent offender who if convicted again will likely be looking at least a few years inside

but hey he's not a bad guy, :rolleyes:.

people change mate. He is trying hard to get rid of his reputation but every day he is in the press being slagged off, not even fairly imo. Riordan is just a ned who's allowed to do what he wants and has no intention of changing. Riordan is the bigger ned imo

I have two actually. And they bite cheeky people, so watch it.

;)

Just messing with you Red! :)

It does remind me of the question. "Which 14 stone Jocket rode a 3 times Derby winner?"

Of course it was Lester Piggot's cell mate..

Thats a bit narrow minded. You can't help your family.

Barton is a genuine fruitloop. No messing, he would knock seven shades out of coke-teeth rearend. That said, i'd love someone like a Roy Keane character to stamp on Barton's face. :cool:

Archived