Reserves Vs Sheep Today

Jambof3tornado

Is our Cristiano Ronaldo (Branny) going to do bugger all again yet still have threads demanding he start at the weekend yet again? :(

Is our Cristiano Ronaldo (Branny) going to do bugger all again yet still have threads demanding he start at the weekend yet again? :(

Your such a joyful chap.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

:slither: were you smacked a lot as a child?

Nucky Thompson
No need Prancer:sad: You're trolling because you know his brother reads all the reserve threads.

No need Prancer:sad: You're trolling because you know his brother reads all the reserve threads.

No not at all

I am just pointing out no matter how he or Copil play we can expect weekly threads - not just from his brother - suggesting they should play for the first team.

Its boring

Neither Branny or Copil will make it and it must be a right kick in the teeth to all the more talented youngsters who are overshadowed by the 2 diva's

Sexton Hardcastle
No not at all

I am just pointing out no matter how he or Copil play we can expect weekly threads - not just from his brother - suggesting they should play for the first team.

Its boring

Neither Branny or Copil will make it and it must be a right kick in the teeth to all the more talented youngsters who are overshadowed by the 2 diva's

Almost as boring as reading/posting thread after thread of slating Zal/Wallace/Neilson etc etc...

Sexton Hardcastle

Hearts: MacDonald, Thomson, Balatoni, Rapnik, Brown, Divine (Mackle, 85), J. Stewart, Mole, Husband, Templeton (Wallace, 65), Makela (McLaughlin, 40). Subs not used: Ridgers, Kelly, D. McGowan.

No Branny. Happy Prancer?

Makela off after 40 minutes? Is it horrible to hope that this is for an injury (nothing serious) and not that he is being rested for this weekends game?

Say What Again
Makela off after 40 minutes? Is it horrible to hope that this is for an injury (nothing serious) and not that he is being rested for this weekends game?

I think it's more likely to be an injury than because he's playing on Saturday.

However, if it meant we were going to play 2 up top against St Midden, then I'd be happy enough to see him play.

scott herbertson
No not at all

Its boring

Both these super talented youngsters must be being rested for the weekend's first team game as they didn't feature today

:)

Hearts: MacDonald, Thomson, Balatoni, Rapnik, Brown, Divine (Mackle, 85), J. Stewart, Mole, Husband, Templeton (Wallace, 65), Makela (McLaughlin, 40). Subs not used: Ridgers, Kelly, D. McGowan.

No Branny. Happy Prancer?

no park or glen........

mcgowan still on international duty.

no park or glen........

Wouldn't read too much into Park not playing. Jonny Brown (who actually played) is closer to the first team.

Charlie-Brown

Apart from Makela another very young team fielded by Hearts, did anybody attend the game today? Any reports?

Is that Reginald Molehusband in our reserves? Anyone know what the **** I'm on about?

Yes - just as well Driver wasn't playing or you really could have some fun.

Mind you I think there was a comma affter Mole's name and a capital H at Husband's.

Reading Prancer's posts and the replies, it's sad how kickback has descended in the last year or so into debating the poster rather than the post.

I don't agree with all he says but his outlook seems a lot closer to mine than many on here. In fact, his chat is pretty similar to the stuff I hear week in week out from my mates and I doubt we are unique.

(Don't get too excited Prancer....you're not my type!! :P)

Reading Prancer's posts and the replies, it's sad how kickback has descended in the last year or so into debating the poster rather than the post.

I don't agree with all he says but his outlook seems a lot closer to mine than many on here. In fact, his chat is pretty similar to the stuff I hear week in week out from my mates and I doubt we are unique.

(Don't get too excited Prancer....you're not my type!! :P)

Great minds think alike eh. So do retarded ones it would appear

Is that Reginald Molehusband in our reserves? Anyone know what the **** I'm on about?

Ccccccome on Reginald!

Randle P McMurphy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Albert

Yes - just as well Driver wasn't playing or you really could have some fun.

Mind you I think there was a comma affter Mole's name and a capital H at Husband's.

Neither was Park!

Say What Again

You obviously weren't the Mod who had to spend half a day deleting and editing posts on a condolence thread after Prancer posted.

Even I've agreed with him on occasion (just once, honest), but when EVERY post is either negative or what has to be a deliberate attempt to goad other fans, then it's no surprise at all the reactions he gets (and probably craves).

PGTF as far as I'm concerned.

At least Reginald had the ability to learn how to park a f@rking car. It appears obvious that many of our players have no ability to learn how to play football.

no park or glen........

Glen wasn't playing because of injury. Only thing I heard about the match is that the Don's goal was a penalty after a foul by Rapnik.

Apart from Makela another very young team fielded by Hearts, did anybody attend the game today? Any reports?

Exactly.

Was AK there? What was his hair like and did he cuddle his girlfriend?

Archived