• Christos KARIPIDIS
    • Bruno AGUIAR
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Christian NADE
    • Saulius MIKOLIUNAS
    • Jamie MOLE
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS

portobellojambo1

Not the easiest of choices this week, as collectively we were quite simply hopeless.

However one or two tried, and of those I have gone for Christophe Berra this week.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you.

Not the easiest of choices this week, as collectively we were quite simply hopeless.

However one or two tried, and of those I have gone for Christophe Berra this week.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you.

We should collectively withhold the MOTM this week IMO.

Has to be Monsieur Nade for me. With that sort of nonsense going on around him, he could quite easily have lost heart up front there on his own....but he didn't. He kept going and more importantly, he did a pretty decent job too.

Would probably have been Nade if he'd been kept on longer. Bizarre substitution. Almost by default, therefore, Lee Wallace, who, to be fair, made no mistakes and was the only one in the rest of the team who put in a decent shift. Keep it up Lee and maybe we'll have a left back after all.

Miko for me, work hard for the cause and seemed to care that we were getting horsed,

pass marks again for Nade and Wallace, both improving each week.

Big Zal is my choice this week, mainly because he got sent off and cannot play next week.

Grumpy.

tartofmidlothian
Has to be Monsieur Nade for me. With that sort of nonsense going on around him, he could quite easily have lost heart up front there on his own....but he didn't. He kept going and more importantly, he did a pretty decent job too.

What you said.

Although someone actually voted for Stewart???

Archived