Hearts Mega Day

peter snr

:eek:

The Superstore and the Citystore are having a 20% off everything day on Thursday, 8am till 8pm,thought i would mention it as it is ideal for xmas shhttp://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1441995,00.htmlopping.

Does it include players?:eek:

Ginger God Is Back

Dont think my boy regards Hearts paraphanelia as "ideal" for xmas anymore......

Funny three years ago when we were flying....I cant remember any 20% off everything sales...

It does have its upside though..because at the princely sum of ?1.00...with 20% off..you would be able to buy "Bombscare Zal"....for 80 pence which would probably leave you enough shekels for his flight home....

Dont think my boy regards Hearts paraphanelia as "ideal" for xmas anymore......

Funny three years ago when we were flying....I cant remember any 20% off everything sales...

It does have its upside though..because at the princely sum of ?1.00...with 20% off..you would be able to buy "Bombscare Zal"....for 80 pence which would probably leave you enough shekels for his flight home....

Or enough to buy the rest of the squad.;)

The Superstore and the Citystore are having a 20% off everything day on Thursday, 8am till 8pm,thought i would mention it as it is ideal for xmas.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1441995,00.html

Not a snowballs chance in hell that any of my hard earned is getting spent in there.

The pocket is the only place that Vlad cares about, hitting there "may" have an effect.

No, but it does include a petition to sign, to get you emptied off Kickback. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

snigger

Say What Again
No, but it does include a petition to sign, to get you emptied off Kickback. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It will need to be like a roll of wallpaper

Not a snowballs chance in hell that any of my hard earned is getting spent in there.

The pocket is the only place that Vlad cares about, hitting there "may" have an effect.

Seconded...Madfud is getting No More of my money!! Even if it was 80% off i'd spend it somewhere else...:mad:

As for the petition...Consider that signed...Imagine the ferkin queue for that!!

Archived