Saturday's team

TheBigO

ok, Zali's out, Obua and Kingston probably back. Not sure about Mrowiec or Cesney, assume Robbie and Tullberg still out.

________Balogh_________

Eggo Kari Berra Wallace

Larry Bruno Stewart Miko

_____Nade Driver_______

subs: Kello, Rapnik, J Thompson, Ruben, Obua, Mole, Templeton

I'd like to see us go 442. I actually like the 451, but like i said on another thread, dont think it suits Nade cos he likes to pull wide and get on the ball.

Maybe with the above, we lose Driver's runs from deep, but then maybe he can run in behind them

Discuss.........

peebles jambo

i'd like to see

balogh

karapidis berra rapnik wallace

larry bruno stewart driver

nade glen

bench

miko pally jonson thompson kello templeton

ok, Zali's out, Obua and Kingston probably back. Not sure about Mrowiec or Cesney, assume Robbie and Tullberg still out.

________Balogh_________

Eggo Kari Berra Wallace

Larry Bruno Stewart Miko

_____Nade Driver_______

subs: Kello, Rapnik, J Thompson, Ruben, Obua, Mole, Templeton

I'd like to see us go 442. I actually like the 451, but like i said on another thread, dont think it suits Nade cos he likes to pull wide and get on the ball.

Maybe with the above, we lose Driver's runs from deep, but then maybe he can run in behind them

Discuss.........

agree with defenders...midfield if we play 4-4-2 i would play larry bruno stewart driver. upfront i would play nade and glen/mole

glen because he can finish and nade is a good player for holding up the ball and playing passes. mole probably wouldnt get dropped but like glen does enough running off the ball so him and nade may work. the problem for us is finishing!

no doubt we will play 4-4-1-1 and would like to see husband or templeton behind the striker. midfield of larry bruno stewart and driver with temps infront and nade upfront.

agree with defenders...midfield if we play 4-4-2 i would play larry bruno stewart driver. upfront i would play nade and glen/mole

glen because he can finish and nade is a good player for holding up the ball and playing passes. mole probably wouldnt get dropped but like glen does enough running off the ball so him and nade may work. the problem for us is finishing!

no doubt we will play 4-4-1-1 and would like to see husband or templeton behind the striker. midfield of larry bruno stewart and driver with temps infront and nade upfront.

i'd take any of those suggestions. Snowbaw's chance in hell Glen will play though!!

I kinda think Miko deserves to play cos he cares basically, but i would have Larry infront of him if its a straight choice at right mid

letsalllaughathobos

my team would be;

..............balogh..............

..jonsson.berra.kari.wallace.

chesney.larry.stewart.driver

.......glen.......nade...........

subs;

kello,bruno,miko,templeton,rapnik,

i think bruno could take a wee rest on this one.

more than enough on the park to demolish st midden.

my team would be;

..............balogh..............

..jonsson.berra.kari.wallace.

chesney.larry.stewart.driver

.......glen.......nade...........

subs;

kello,bruno,miko,templeton,rapnik,

i think bruno could take a wee rest on this one.

more than enough on the park to demolish st midden.

Rangers probably thought the same mate!!

Man, how good would it be to be in a position to 'rest' players, horses for courses style!?! Maybe when the imjured boys are back...

Here's mine.

----------------- "Another average keeper" --------

-- "Out of Position" -- "Mute Captain" -- "I'm Greek and i'm not Zal!!" -- "Me? Defend?"

-- "Flatter to deceive" -- "Headless chicken" -- "Might be alright Portuguese" -- "Unfit"

------------"He gets paid how much?" -- "Out of his depth" --------

Subs:

Another average keeper

Couple of kids unlikely to improve under current coaching set up

Juho "Take a look at my wad" Makela

A couple of chancers from Lithuania who play one good game in 10.

Hleb

Whaddya think?

Man, am I in a bad mood at the moment!!! :mad:

I was about to post a similiar thread...from the squad list we have a pool of 25 players..

4 of those are goalies (including Banks) leaves 21. injured list includes Neilson,Tullberg,Adrian & Obua....crap list includes makela,Mole,Chesney & Ksanavicious. leaves 13 outfield players .

Obviously Rapnik,Mcgowan,Glen & Templeton deserve a chance methinks...

not just in the squad but on the park.

Who'd be a manager??:rolleyes:

I'd like to see

..................Kello

Jonsson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Mikoliunas Kingston Stewart Driver

..................Aguiar

...................Nade

letsalllaughathobos
Here's mine.

----------------- "Another average keeper" --------

-- "Out of Position" -- "Mute Captain" -- "I'm Greek and i'm not Zal!!" -- "Me? Defend?"

-- "Flatter to deceive" -- "Headless chicken" -- "Might be alright Portuguese" -- "Unfit"

------------"He gets paid how much?" -- "Out of his depth" --------

Subs:

Another average keeper

Couple of kids unlikely to improve under current coaching set up

Juho "Take a look at my wad" Makela

A couple of chancers from Lithuania who play one good game in 10.

Hleb

Whaddya think?

Man, am I in a bad mood at the moment!!! :mad:

the sadthing is we all know your team.

letsalllaughathobos
Rangers probably thought the same mate!!

Man, how good would it be to be in a position to 'rest' players, horses for courses style!?! Maybe when the imjured boys are back...

just my opinion buddy.

The trouble with the strikers is; from what I've heard Csaba doesn't think Glen gives everything so he won't play until he shows the right kind of attitude, Makela has been given his chances, he has failed to impress, even though it has only been the last few minutes of matches, he has almost cost us the game in one of them (Motherwell, 1st day) if it's a choice between making a bad impression or no impression, choose the latter IMO, Tullberg is injured, Ksanavicius can't play that role, that leaves Mole and Nade, unless I've forgot anyone (not including youth players).

Makela is getting his place on the bench but I think it's only for extreme surcumstances eg both strikers getting sent off/injured.

So we have 2 strikers, neither can score, 1 has minimal positional sense and the other is slow.

I think I now know why Csaba only wants to play one of them...

my team would be;

.................balogh..............

..jonsson...Karipidis..berra..wallace.

..larry....Bruno....stewart....driver

........................nade...........

..............Glen......................

4-4-2 i know it shows a 4-4-1-1 but glen would play just infront of nade but still keep the 4-4-2.

Look it makes sence to me!

If we assume no youths will get a chance, yet again....

Balogh

Jonsson -- Karipidis -- Berra -- Wallace

Stewart ----- Aguiar

Kingston ------ Obua ------- Driver

Nade

Kello

Wallace Berra Karipidis JonssonDriver

Aguair Stewart Palazuelos

Driver Nade Miko

Balogh, Big Malky, Wee Shug, Wee Eck, Soapy Soutar, Some spotty 17 yr old wullie's mate says is the next best thing to come out the academy who once scored on a dreich day in Brechin

Manager - the bawheid from Section D Row 17 who knows everything about football and why he works as a cooncil worker or something god only knows but he should manage Brazil cos he,s always got some smartalec comment and opinion on everything and I'm about scunnert!

Black Park's Bus

Kello

Wallace Berra Karipidis JonssonDriver

Aguair Stewart Palazuelos

Driver Nade Miko

Balogh, Big Malky, Wee Shug, Wee Eck, Soapy Soutar, Some spotty 17 yr old wullie's mate says is the next best thing to come out the academy who once scored on a dreich day in Brechin

Manager - the bawheid from Section D Row 17 who knows everything about football and why he works as a cooncil worker or something god only knows but he should manage Brazil cos he,s always got some smartalec comment and opinion on everything and I'm about scunnert!

Black Park's Bus

Do you think the bawheid would start with 12 players?;)

Jonsson-Driver is the new young icelandic sensation - just scored two goals in his entire career but tipped to be the new next best thing! Comes highly recommended from Row 17!

Apparently he dropped the hyphen as the Hearts shop had none in stock to print on his jersey when he signed!

Jonsson-Driver is the new young icelandic sensation - just scored two goals in his entire career but tipped to be the new next best thing! Comes highly recommended from Row 17!

Apparently he dropped the hyphen as the Hearts shop had none in stock to print on his jersey when he signed!

No as good as the young Dutch boy we've signed. Wyte van Driver

sorry

preferred your Black parks bus humour....:P

Jam Tarts 1874

The problem is that our wide attacking players whether it be Miko, Driver, Kingston, Chesney are too easily taken out of the game by the opposition pushing their full backs forward. What is the point of having exciting wingers like Driver and Miko having to track back all the time?

Csaba needs to get more from the other midfielders defensively and needs to take a chance by telling Driver/Miko/Chesney/Kingston to sometimes stay forward. In other words, let the opposition worry about where our offensive players are rather than us worry about where their full backs are.

Managers need more than 11 league games to make their mistakes, anyone who can't see that is not in the real world.

The problem is that our wide attacking players whether it be Miko, Driver, Kingston, Chesney are too easily taken out of the game by the opposition pushing their full backs forward. What is the point of having exciting wingers like Driver and Miko having to track back all the time?

Csaba needs to get more from the other midfielders defensively and needs to take a chance by telling Driver/Miko/Chesney/Kingston to sometimes stay forward. In other words, let the opposition worry about where our offensive players are rather than us worry about where their full backs are.

Managers need more than 11 league games to make their mistakes, anyone who can't see that is not in the real world.

You are speaking some sense mate.

Problem is if Larry stays forward, he then becomes a lazy wage-thief on here!

In our current formation, it should be Kari's job to work across the pitch and help out the fullbacks and if the winger on the other side gets his positioning right, he's in a position that a cross-field switch shouldnt hurt us.

Stuff like that takes time!

You can add to that a Central Defender who has cost us a goal in virtually every game this season in Zaliukas.

I am praying that whatever formation Csaba puts out this Saturday will be a winning one and he may decide not to play Zaliukas ever again.

Well we can live in hope if nothing else.:)

The trouble with the strikers is; from what I've heard Csaba doesn't think Glen gives everything so he won't play until he shows the right kind of attitude, Makela has been given his chances, he has failed to impress, even though it has only been the last few minutes of matches, he has almost cost us the game in one of them (Motherwell, 1st day) if it's a choice between making a bad impression or no impression, choose the latter IMO, Tullberg is injured, Ksanavicius can't play that role, that leaves Mole and Nade, unless I've forgot anyone (not including youth players).

Makela is getting his place on the bench but I think it's only for extreme surcumstances eg both strikers getting sent off/injured.

So we have 2 strikers, neither can score, 1 has minimal positional sense and the other is slow.

I think I now know why Csaba only wants to play one of them...

Jam Tarts 1874
You are speaking some sense mate.

Problem is if Larry stays forward, he then becomes a lazy wage-thief on here!

In our current formation, it should be Kari's job to work across the pitch and help out the fullbacks and if the winger on the other side gets his positioning right, he's in a position that a cross-field switch shouldnt hurt us.

Stuff like that takes time!

Yes, you are right re: Larry. I'm sure he would love just strolling up and down the touchline waiting to get on the end of a decent pass whilst having his photo taken. :)

I'd play:

Kello

Jonsson

McGowan

Berra

Wallace

Karipidis

Kingston

Stewart

Driver

Aguiar

Nade

Subs: Balogh, Thomson, Rapnik, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Templeton, Mole

i think its about time too start playing hungry youth players more fight one good thing from the weekend game was zaliakuas got sent off the last three games hes fek up

GET YOUTH IN

Jam Tarts 1874
i think its about time too start playing hungry youth players more fight one good thing from the weekend game was zaliakuas got sent off the last three games hes fek up

GET YOUTH IN

Well, let's see. Csaba has the option of either putting Karipidis back beside Berra or promoting Rapnik or McGowan.

Just putting in youth players is not always a good thing and it does not always guarantee "more fight". Gary Glen was awful in the "must win" game at Rugby Park last season for instance.

Archived